Thread: fuck black ops....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

blops has never been good. Bf3 will kill cod

Fluckit Master

Yes I agree mate, I only play free for all but was in nuketown n literally everyone was camping, so annoying i left the game. . . sad way to play.

why is there only two groups?
    I enjoy battlefield and call of duty if they made a game together I think I'd really dig it
    What have we become though really ranking competitive games with how you die Black ops has theater mode and kill cams which should but anything help your strategy I've loved call of duty for that fact you can usually make a comeback and that's usually what I do You have to learn your enemies movements I won't say one takes more skill than the other but through battlefield its a completely different game and in that how can you compare what you call "Skill" I think skill is another way of saying I cant figure out call of duty so fuck it

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I'll rape you at both games and I still think bf requires more skill. Cod requires reflexes, quick fingers and luck. Bf requires all that plus a brain and patience.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I think all gaming requires a little luck at first but over time you gain skill in everything battlefield seems to strain my eyes I mean it's good fun but you have to learn an entire map I don't think it takes more skill but does it take more time to gain skill sure I would agree with that
    The people that overcome others by luck is entirely the other players fault though like how long will you wait to line up the shot if you don't have a clear angle I think logically if you know the times it takes to zoom reload etc and you don't have the time to you have to take the best shot possible where is battlefield depending on how you play you have more time to react so to speak

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

it depends what you like in terms of fps games... I rather cod personally because the maps are generally smaller, doesn't necessarily require a lot of team work, etc. I tried the BF3 beta only for like max 30 minutes because I hated the way people played. Might just be the people I joined, not sure if everyone plays like this, but every game I joined, I'd get raped by people camping in corners, or when you turn into a long hall, people would just camp out at the end and kill you right when you turn the corner. Right after I tried that beta out, I deleted the game and never felt like playing it lol

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    blops has never been good. Bf3 will kill cod
    Bf3 will kill FPS

Marco you don't have to be all gun ho about being the team guy other people are capable of capturing the sites I consider the support roles like suppressing fire I used them to take the enemy out, forced to respawn and won several games in the beta this way I think it's something new to call of duty players and vice versa for bf players with cod but the sibling rivalry is silly most in the topic are ones own opinion not backed by actual fact or gameplay and even then every person approaches it with a different mindset some similar but every gamer has his/her own logic toward certain situations and without allowing yourself time to adapt yes you may get frustrated or confused and drop the game

exactly tp

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsMoreTP View Post
    Marco you don't have to be all gun ho about being the team guy other people are capable of capturing the sites I consider the support roles like suppressing fire I used them to take the enemy out, forced to respawn and won several games in the beta this way I think it's something new to call of duty players and vice versa for bf players with cod but the sibling rivalry is silly most in the topic are ones own opinion not backed by actual fact or gameplay and even then every person approaches it with a different mindset some similar but every gamer has his/her own logic toward certain situations and without allowing yourself time to adapt yes you may get frustrated or confused and drop the game
    would it be mean if i begged you to use punctuation please? because... you know... dots are important for the understanding of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    would it be mean if i begged you to use punctuation please? because... you know... dots are important for the understanding of your post.
    ^^this

yea

Do you say it aloud or something? I have no issues reading my own posts.
    But I guess. Periods. Can. Be. Used. Often. Yeah?

BF3 is already better cause "99 Problems" by Jay-Z is in it!

Steam
    Monkadelic

Ea's got 99 problems but a BLOPs aint 1. Above and Beyond the call of; skate fans.......
    im getting bf3 mos def tho.

Don't forget battlefield 3 is EA just saying if shit goes downhill you know why

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha I was just thinking that when I was reading his post... I was getting confused, not really catching everything he's trying to say, I gave up and stopped reading

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsMoreTP View Post
    Do you say it aloud or something? I have no issues reading my own posts.
    But I guess. Periods. Can. Be. Used. Often. Yeah?
    if youd have trouble reading your own post that would be a huge problem you can obviously read it perfectly since it came from you but if i wrote a big paragraph as one huge run on sentence without any punctuation it does get confusing especially periods do you catch my drift is this confusing im confusing myself as im rereading this you probably are too so to get to the point imo it all depends on what you like in terms of first person shooting games if you like small maps that dont require team play go for cod if not get bf3 simple as that
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-21-2011 at 11:31 AM.

anyways. Back to the topic at hand.
    Fuck black ops.
    aaand go!

LOL xD.
    man <3 ea forums xD