Thread: The Loading Dock by rzrfvr (Presented by CAP Faction)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fuck this is all beautifulllll I really wish I had a PS3 to shred this, you're a genius sir.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Yes You Can!

Thanks to all of you guys, I wasn't really expecting such a quick response by so many people. Fluckit is alive, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666
    i might have to jack that rail idea i really like the looks of this park gaddamit ps3 can you upload more angles so i can remake it on xbox..??
    Jack away, it's pretty easy to build that rail. 2 short rails as the posts, 1 round rail as the main rail and some branding flags as supports. I've built one with 2 round rails as well but it is a bit trickier to merge depending on your stair setup. Not sure if it's possible to get you enough pictures to let you replicate this in a fair matter. PM me about it and we'll see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by m7419
    without a doubt my favorite park builder.looks like another amazing creation,rzrfvr.
    Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. It's so great that we can still build so many different kinds of parks with the limitations of the CAP.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios
    How many lions have you sunk in concrete in pic 2 ?
    Haven't counted, but there are probably about 50 of them in total in the park. Funny thing is that it was one of the pieces I hated when we first got it in the DLC. Now it is one of my favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk
    I wish just one of ea's big wig fuckheads could see what we are capable of, even with one of their 'falling' franchise series.
    Actually, that is easily fixed. We can just send somebody an email. They probably wouldn't see the potential though. Would love to send this to Cuz though just to let him see the fruit of his labour. Anyone got his address?

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller
    I love film spots. But everything in this place looks like a film spot.
    That right there is the real win. Exactly my point. Now someone please challenge me with another build on the same note so I can go back to my dungeon and build something even better! Emerica I'm looking at you.

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor
    Make a goddamn video, I want to see this in all it's glory.
    Looks absolutely fucking stunning
    Yeah I should, shouldn't I. I'll see if some CAP Faction ST guys want to be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279
    I love how you put the wooden park in the middle and still keep the overall flow around it!
    When I started this park I wanted to build an indoor park with some small stuff to skate outside. To the ones that I showed it to before release (pretty much just old-skooler) the working name was "the indoor skate park" even though I didn't put it in until the meter was 85–90% full. I was just barely able to make it fit. You could say I got a little carried away with the other stuff.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

skated it already and damn that shit's dope!
    good job fever... again
    DA GRIME

Yes You Can!

the rza, the Rzr, he hits you like the major
    CAP innovator, you know he got the flavor

just skated this, shreds perfectly as usual, your caps are probably 50% of why I still play this game, never stop!

I REALLY need to turn my ps3 on..

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    I REALLY need to turn my ps3 on..
    yes you do. and when you do, hit me up!
    we need to do some shit.

and to this map.

YES IT'S ON PS3. \o/

So I just jacked and modded the handrails in pic one for my new park. But dude you've inspired so much in the realm of building possibilities. Thank you sir.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue