Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
Seanne1986 Yeah, I can't compete. Though that's a pretty good setup though. You overclock any of it?

Roc, I could never maintain any of my laptops. Though it seems that one has some decent specs.

Ayreon, You have any other planned uses for your beast? (Sorry if this turns into a thread jacking)

6GB DDR2 RAM
AMD Athlon II X2 3.0GHz
GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H
Hitachi 500GB HDD
HIS RADEON HD 4670 1GB
COUGAR 560W

Nothing spectacular by any means, but I can run editing software pretty well, along with most games on medium high settings
I've overclocked my gfx card a little. GPU from 810 - 910 MHz, and memory from 1250 - 1330 MHz.
I can overclock more without getting any artifacts. But I seriously don't see any difference in performance when I overclock more than that.

Tbh.. I don't even see a difference between my settings and the standard settings.

The way I boost my performance is 2 softwares called Game Booster and Vista Services Optimizer to shut down unnecessary programs. I've experienced 15-20 fps increase after using both them programs.
My gfx card is far from the best there is also.. But if my motherboard was capable of crossfire, then 2x 6950 would be awesome.