Thread: New computer soon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    I might replace my processor later at some point. But since I run bf3 on almost full ultra with no AA on, I guess I'm fine with it so far.
    Only drop rate I get is when I use a sniper with the scope over long distances (but that's on all settings, haven't tried low though lol). Then I get around 30 fps instead of 50+ fps which is quite enough tbh.. feels like 60.

Currently use these settings and it runs fluently, except the long distance scope fps drop that I mentioned earlier.

Could ofc could use 1680x1080 resolution, but I get a little fps drop then also. This is just fine, and I'll bet yours will run just as fine as well if not better.
    http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8...1203034199.jpg
    Drop Decoration and Terrain Quality to Medium or so and your scope issue should resolve.
    This is happening to a lot of people due to the rendering load the scope causes.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Drop Decoration and Terrain Quality to Medium or so and your scope issue should resolve.
    This is happening to a lot of people due to the rendering load the scope causes.
    Good tip Rep, thanks!. Will try it out later.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Helped loads man. Now 70-100+ fps when using sniper scope over long distances, and fps in general bumped up to around 70-90 fps
    Cheers man.
    Last edited by Seanne1986; 11-12-2011 at 10:09 AM.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Helped loads man. Now 70-100+ fps when using sniper scope over long distances, and fps in general bumped up to around 70-90 fps
    Cheers man.
    Good to hear man.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

ipad

Steam
    Monkadelic

I ordered my Phenom II procesor yesterday and I get a fat bonus check this friday and plan on getting the Asus Sabertooth 990FXZ motherboard instead of the MSI one.. i been reading nothing but good stuff on this thing and looking at the benchmarks, and for 200 bucks and a 5 year warranty its gonna have endless upgrade ability in the future... SLI and Crossfire ready plus AM3+ to use the new bulldozer procs when they actually get them working right lol.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...836&CatId=7246

this thing is a monster for the price- and ran head to head with the Crosshair V on the benches.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    I ordered my Phenom II procesor yesterday and I get a fat bonus check this friday and plan on getting the Asus Sabertooth 990FXZ motherboard instead of the MSI one.. i been reading nothing but good stuff on this thing and looking at the benchmarks, and for 200 bucks and a 5 year warranty its gonna have endless upgrade ability in the future... SLI and Crossfire ready plus AM3+ to use the new bulldozer procs when they actually get them working right lol.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...836&CatId=7246

this thing is a monster for the price- and ran head to head with the Crosshair V on the benches.
    Yup, if you're not getting a AM3+ these days as an AMD user, then you are really just throwing cash away.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Steam
    Monkadelic

just caught a deal on this today ; wish i would have got it 2 days ago cuz they raised the price 20 bucks;
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?EdpNo=6078408
    1KW power supply 100% modular SLI and CrossfireX certified 80 + GOLD...... this thing is a monster and pro bably wont ever have to worry about a PSU again for what i do with its lifetime warranty.