Thread: Skate 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

he has/had another account that he posted videos and parks. So he has been to EA
    I agree with him on all his points its just unfortunate he came asking about S4, hes gonna get blasted by peeps no matter what on that
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    using "reversed rail magnetism" in a sentence leads me to believe you have been on the EA forums before.

Don't lie when you are proving yourself right.
    Is that a thing on the EA forums then? 'Cause I really thought long and hard about how I was going to phrase it and I thought I did quite well. :P

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    he has/had another account that he posted videos and parks. So he has been to EA
    I agree with him on all his points its just unfortunate he came asking about S4, hes gonna get blasted by peeps no matter what on that
    What is it with you people and EA forums? :P What is happening there that is so sickening? I couldn't tell, because I have never in my life visited the EA forums. :P

Also, I posted parks indeed. I posted before too. Somehow my postcount reset or something? I also remember this forum not being vBulletin, maybe that has something to do with it?

It has always been vBulletin I'm pretty positive
    As far as EA forum goes, this place was always a safe refuse for "the more mature" Fluckit was created before the EA forum therefore it is the oldest of all the skate forums for what thats worth. Most of the members that have been here since the early days didn't care about Teams and being to much of this or that. Just a place where we could hang out and get away from all the bullshit that some of the other forums bring with it.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller