Thread: Comment on the actual video, not here :) Enjoy! :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    serious question: Why did you make the walls look all blurry like that instead of using a white branded pad?
    its a valid question
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

If it doesn't make sense why continue to argue over it hmm?

and for oddity, i used green screen walls so when people download it they can change it to whatever color so they can be creative when it comes out. I tried to replicate it with white walls but it doesnt work so ill leave the walls the way they are.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

everyone calm down
    i'm here
    it's ok

..... so yea WINNNNNNNNNNNING

I commented on youtube: "Kinda boring."

Thread sucks. So does your attitude. Deal.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

And you are....? Lol

Beatchemist is an OG at todays standards, and a good friend of Fluckit...

... I think who are YOU would be the better question..

You been here what..two weeks?
    Just another kid with "bonk" in his name set out to make another shitty miniramp video with slomo tailslides and "scenery" shots.

I speak for Fluckit confidently when I say this... Leave. And don't ever come back. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
    i used green screen walls so when people download it they can change it to whatever color so they can be creative when it comes out. I tried to replicate it with white walls but it doesnt work so ill leave the walls the way they are.
    Protip: they could just as easily change normal walls, except those would also look fine by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

this entire thread becomes really dumb on both sides of the fight when you realize that this started because he asked for comments on youtube instead of a thread.

like seriously.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

I don't really care about the title of the thread, but a more sufficient approach would have been to give it a normal title, then put in the description that you wanted them to post on YT with a LINK to the video. If you didn't want them to post here then the video shouldn't have been added., but rather a link to the video.

Skatevid2, Does it look like i care who did what in Og, s2 or s3? No. It's a game everyone has fun with and you're flipping over one of my responses? Im not going to be on someones ass because their know as an og or whatever someone might be know as. Lol, i treat everyone the same no matter what shit they have or haven't done. But when you guys go insane of a simple little title... You're just making fools of yourselfs, im still the one laughing at how all of you guys get so offended over nonsense.

At least you said it nicely cky, everyone else flipped their shit. They should of just done what you did. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
    You're just making fools of yourselfs, im still the one laughing at how all of you guys get so offended over nonsense.
    I don't think anyone is offended man. This place is a pretty small community, and dropping in and posting your video ONLY asking for comments on youtube seems kinda silly... since the whole point of Fluckit is to have threads, with conversations about Skate and it's videos/graphics/parks.

It's 2012! How is is that some people don't know how the internets work yet... lol

Also - thanks Skatevid for calling me an OG... hahaha... but I'm not trying to pull some "hollier-than-thou, I'm a veteran, you're a newjack" type attitude at all. I was just being honest. Video was boring to me. I think the OP's attitude does suck. Just my opinion though.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "