Thread: Lil Wayne's New Single

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EAT BRICK KID

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    First of all, My Life was The Games song, not Lil Waynes, he just did the chorus.

I can't believe i defended lil wayne, but you suck at insulting him.
    dumbass.

people can write lyrics for you.. like if your featured in a song and shitt.
    think before u post.
    Last edited by EAT BRICK KID; 01-30-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Piss Peddler

i can't understand why people like lil wayne. can someone please explain what the see in him?

craz

As a lyricist myself, Wayne is pretty garbage. Ill give him credit that he gets on tracks that are not the typical radio beats, but everything else about him is just insulting to hip hop. Lyrically he can't flow like Aesop Rock, El-P, Styles of Beyond. He can't deliver punchlines like Celph Titled or Copywrite. And he can't even come close to story telling like Cage or Lupe Fiasco.

With most rappers on the radio, they all use the same formula. Mims described it best. "I can make a mill saying nothing on the track." It's true. It is all about the beat and the label. Take a shit rapper, give him a dipset beat or a Lil John and they sell a million. True meaningful hip hop is underground, and the real gems are there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EAT BRICK KID View Post
    dumbass.

people can write lyrics for you.. like if your featured in a song and shitt.
    think before u post.

I know that, Like eminem wrote dr dre's verse in crack bottles, i was just saying the example you used was horrible.

EAT BRICK KID

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    I know that, Like eminem wrote dr dre's verse in crack bottles, i was just saying the example you used was horrible.
    Nah it aint..
    game wanna him in there. but not his writing skills. perfect example for what I was talkn bout..

so yeah...

real? K?
    And.. I gotta admit Lil waynes beats are amazing.
    Last edited by EAT BRICK KID; 01-30-2009 at 03:09 PM.

I've no idea who you're all talking about, though I do know it's about rappers. So whoever they are they can't hold a candle to Poc-Fu from the Fu-Schnikens.

Edit. or indeed anything by Ultramagnetic MC's
    Last edited by Corrine; 01-30-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]