Thread: Please Read! Regarding the Nasty Attitudes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slave

Quote Originally Posted by Get Stoked View Post
    I'm willing to welcome anyone to Fluckit, but if you're going to come here and start shit with people and argue, you're gone. I'm starting to see people's attitudes come out a little bit and people are starting to test what can and can't be done here.

Let it be known, the only rule here is NO ARGUING. If you have a problem with what someone is saying to you, please, come to me personally and I will handle it. If you start arguing back, all the people involved will have their IPs banned indefinitely.

I want this to be a haven where people can come and get away from the newbishness that appears on other sites. I want this to be a fun/relaxed place and if people start turning it in the opposite direction it is my place to see that it doesn't go any further.

Thanks everyone.

If you ever need to contact me about an issue, you can send me a private message on here.

Hey im new 2 the community here i was wondering what happened 2 skate this i mean it hasnt been up for days just throwin it out there.

war said he was moving his printing business or sumat. maybe thats why it was offline. or maybe it got hacked again? who knows. your in good hands here though.

Get Stoked

Yeah, Skatethis was hacked. I saw it back up temporarily the other day, but then it was down again.