Thread: You have $5.00...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So that's about £2.50, that's not even enough for a pack of cigarettes. As Adopted said give it to charity, it's good karma and all that. The rest of the time I'd spend drinking an assortment of alcoholic beverages at a place where you get things on a tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with Corrine on the bar tab biznizz, i'd also run up a tab with a dealer an' get smashed on every available substance known to man. Probably save the fiver so i could get wanked off on the walk home, i wouldn't be up to much else.

Mac

See how many Budweisers I can get with that.

Derek Goodspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    So that's about £2.50, that's not even enough for a pack of cigarettes. As Adopted said give it to charity, it's good karma and all that. The rest of the time I'd spend drinking an assortment of alcoholic beverages at a place where you get things on a tab.
    i think running up a tab that you wouldn't plan to pay would cancel out any karma you got from giving the $5 to the homeless haha

anyways...hmmmm

prolly just get a drink and go skate...mooch off my friends for the rest....

hey, it's my last day...they should be happy to right?

haha

ckymt1

get a sierra mist aka the most godly lemon-lime drink available, then chill with the bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Goodspeed View Post
    i think running up a tab that you wouldn't plan to pay would cancel out any karma you got from giving the $5 to the homeless haha

anyways...hmmmm

prolly just get a drink and go skate...mooch off my friends for the rest....

hey, it's my last day...they should be happy to right?

haha
    Dammit Derek, you've found a loophole in my otherwise flawless plan, curses!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]