Thread: Hi! I'm Piktro!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome back!

You were the first person that I ever did a video with!! Waaaaaayyyyy back in the early S2 days! --->> Two Minute Workout Vol 5 (ft Piktro) http://youtu.be/OAlswT9aUl8

The scene is seeing a bit of a resurgence lately! Lots of videos being posted, and a lot of old heads dropping parts out of nowhere.

If you ever want to work on something again let me know!

AM was the shit!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Welcome back!

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

booooooooooooooo go back where you came from

hi. :3

ugh youre back? greaaaaat -_______-
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

I forgot to mention how thankful I am for your wonderful tutorials to help with multiple things.
    I used your video settings tutorials every time I lost my settings to make them decent again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I forgot to mention how thankful I am for your wonderful tutorials to help with multiple things.
    I used your video settings tutorials every time I lost my settings to make them decent again.
    Same here! I've always used Piktro's settings for my videos, up until I've upgraded to a mac lol Thanks man!

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Same here! I've always used Piktro's settings for my videos, up until I've upgraded to a mac lol Thanks man!
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, and the not so warm >_< It's too bad the kid's table completely ruined the forum and all of my tutorials were lost - but I think they've upgraded their video quality now (not just increased the resolution), and I noticed converters are a lot better and they are now supporting more formats in video editors (Mp4 h.264 AVC, etc.)