Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: CNBS Team Thread

xp just me an duce at pier 7...good times

Hey dude.

Peep this. If you want me to chnage anything and reipload let me know.

XBL
    killer kow20

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    yeah t puds just set the bar at a whole new level. the whole entire thing was just a banger fest. he dropped trick after trick

Blazing a Trail

Utter wow fest. Cheers dude..

Blazing a Trail

Hey dude.

Peep this. If you want me to chnage anything and reipload let me know.
    That was too fucking good. Exactly what I expected from you Drawls, epic work all round. Too many dope tricks to specify, more bangers than a sausagefest. Thanks for letting me be a part.

Peace

@ Mathiys - we need to get a couple more clips for the pools vid. Drawls / Duce I may need a few pick up shots from you as well, like pool drops ins etc. you happy for me to pick the music? It would be easier for me to work out how much footie is needed etc.

Blazing a Trail

Sounds good to me, I'd never doubt the xp magic touch. I'll try n make sure I'm around later, sorry I've been a bit AWOL of late, the boys are back in town from uni n some crazy rl stuff going on, including one of my boys getting jacked mid epileptic fit so I've been trying to get to the bottom of it, which I think I now have. Paybacks gonna be a bitch ha ha.

Duunder, park is done done done. Xp I've started the storm, about 1/4 way through, hoping you'll be happy with it, I took yours as you're probably gonna be the hardest to do and make happy as your parks are always on point.

Drawls I wanna get a shred with you, please also take this sincere apology as I still cannot get Vegas running on the Mrs' laptop, soon as I do ill get on that collab, I haven't forgotten.

Also xp, you like the schools idea? I was thinking if you're using others I have a bunch n grants too.

How are you guys all getting on with the storm? Thought I'd get more feedback ha ha.

Also I cannot upload any clips at all all of a sudden, I've cleared cache and still nothing. Any clues?

Furthermore I have solved the mystery of ghost parks. You know where you drop through the floor etc. There is, somewhere in the park, an evil piece. It happened on that Reynolds spot xp and I found 1 cat support that every time I deleted it ghosted, took me ages to work out which piece. Solution, move the piece out of the park, don't delete it, carry on building, everything is fine.

Peace

Lol you made park storm sound super secret. I'm about 1/4 through mine as well do to my job wanting me to be there more often and me fixing up my 3 speed thus giving me something to do outside.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Dear lord. My brain imploded and stuff.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

@ Duce: Im having the same issue with uploading clips.

Im also about 1/4-2/4 done with park storm, its getting difficult though, but i have some ideas, this is one im gonna have to pray i dont have terrain issues on.

Also my new turtle beach talkback cable should be getting here any day now.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    @ Duce: Im having the same issue with uploading clips.

Im also about 1/4-2/4 done with park storm, its getting difficult though, but i have some ideas, this is one im gonna have to pray i dont have terrain issues on.

Also my new turtle beach talkback cable should be getting here any day now.
    Dude I called ea, spent 30 mins on phone and fixed it myself ha ha. Redo the cache clear like 4 times. In a row. Worked for me. Is already done it once. Tried 4 times while he was chatting shit and putting me on hold and boom. I can now upload. More successfully than previously I may add.

I look forward to seeing the results guys. Had some more ideas myself so will be trying to convert spazzy notes into spots ha ha.

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Park Storm update

I have used up a little less than 1/4 of the terrain. The terrain used thus far has been on a single object that will be at the center of the cap...imo it is the most unique thing I have created so far in this game. I am pretty sure that what I made has never been done this way and I am very excited about it I just hope and pray that I have enough terrain to finish the cap the way I have it in my mind! Of course Im not saying that its the best thing ive ever done (that is for you guys to decide)

Blazing a Trail

^That sounds kind of silly after re-reading it lol

FULLY'S CHEATING. HE'S TRYING TO USE SUBTLE HINTS TO MAKE ALL OF OUR CONFIDENCE GO DOWN! Nah I'm kidding. but seriously stoked to see this.

Blazing a Trail

Hahahaha you caught me ohmid! You can deduce a key fact from my previous comment which I'm sure you picked up on! I'm stoked to see what everyone does you all have mad skilllz

Blazing a Trail

Sounds good to me dude, I'm still doodling, layouts a pain.

Duunder AWOL?

Also I'm officially calling it with Dubs so we have a space, have a think people.

Furthermore it seems silly having 2 of you with 2 profiles, we may have to rethink this.

Any more suggestions for the buds? Xp any of yours boys down?

Also, for the love of mercy can one of you graph creators get us a team series on the go? Been waiting forever!

Thank you!

Peace

Duunder AWOL? - Not sure probabaly got som IRL shiz goin on.

Also I'm officially calling it with Dubs so we have a space, have a think people.

- just message him and say whenyou get gold again or are on full time we'llhave you back.

Furthermore it seems silly having 2 of you with 2 profiles, we may have to rethink this.
    - Yah I'm going to take my jokes profile off create the dubs team.

Any more suggestions for the buds? Xp any of yours boys down?

- DankGTisSteeze asked us about joining. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mltowy1Ssak

Skylxxy wants to know how to get on - I've told him we need a video so will see what he comes up with.

Also, for the love of mercy can one of you graph creators get us a team series on the go? Been waiting forever!

In terms of this I can't seem tp get any creative ideas flowing. I'll have a think and come back to you.
    Last edited by Deacon; 07-07-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Blazing a Trail

You should do a slightly varied for each of us character using that Justin Brock deck as a starting point!

I'll message Dubs, cool about Buds, ill check out that vid. Is that sky kid any good?

I still think we need to kidnap Matty for the OG CNBS.

Any word with Grant?

Just done some more storm, its coming slowly. I'm at half way point.

I'd like to see some of Drawls park magic if you fancy taking on that bowling alley interior?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    You should do a slightly varied for each of us character using that Justin Brock deck as a starting point!

I'll message Dubs, cool about Buds, ill check out that vid. Is that sky kid any good?

I still think we need to kidnap Matty for the OG CNBS.

Any word with Grant?

Just done some more storm, its coming slowly. I'm at half way point.

I'd like to see some of Drawls park magic if you fancy taking on that bowling alley interior?

Peace
    Need to speak to Mathiys about Grant he's not on my friends list. I have no idea about thr sky kid thats why I want a video, if it gash them Its a no form me, as I'm unsure about him anyway at the moment.

It would be cool get to Mattyman onboard, however I don't know if he would want to leave Exit or NCP though. I'll try and find out.

The justin brock deck is made up of assests. I created them one at a time and then deleted once they were done. I have no way to edit the character or its parts, all i can do is resize them. I'd have to create them from scratch each time - which is a ball ache and not something I want to do TBH.

When it comes to graphics I only like doing remakes as its a proper chore using the creater. I'll make some basic boards and a variation for each person, but I don't wanna spend hours creating like 14 different intricate decks, it far too much hassle.

To make this easier in terms of boards and also to give me some ideas I need to know the following:

FAV FILM/s:
    FAV MOVIE CHARACTER:
    FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) OTHER THEN BOBA FETT as I'm making myself a Fett Board Aready:
    FAV SPORTS TEAM:
    FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one):
    FAV CARTOON:
    FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference:
    Your Style/demographic postion:

Mine would be for instance:

FAV FILM/s: Star Wars, Donnie Darko and Blade Runner
    FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Boba Fett
    FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have on): Boba Fett
    FAV SPORTS TEAM: Sheffield Wednesday FC
    FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): The Joker
    FAV CARTOON: Road Runner
    FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Black, Purple, Green and Red
    Your Style/demographic postion: Rugby playing, comic book geek. Dresses like a NERD (on purpose!)

Blazing a Trail

Need to speak to Mathiys about Grant he's not on my friends list. I have no idea about thr sky kid thats why I want a video, if it gash them Its a no form me, as I'm unsure about him anyway at the moment.

It would be cool get to Mattyman onboard, however I don't know if he would want to leave Exit or NCP though. I'll try and find out.

The justin brock deck is made up of assests. I created them one at a time and then deleted once they were done. I have no way to edit the character or its parts, all i can do is resize them. I'd have to create them from scratch each time - which is a ball ache and not something I want to do TBH.

When it comes to graphics I only like doing remakes as its a proper chore using the creater. I'll make some basic boards and a variation for each person, but I don't wanna spend hours creating like 14 different intricate decks, it far too much hassle.
    That's fair dude, wounder you assetted it. Just something with colour for each member or something shouldn't be too hard or one of the other guys could to?

Anyone else wanna step up?

Peace

Blazing a Trail

To make this easier in terms of boards and also to give me some ideas I need to know the following:

FAV FILM/s: pulp fiction/snatch/Leon
    FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Tony Montana.
    FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) OTHER THEN BOBA FETT as I'm making myself a Fett Board Aready: n/a
    FAV SPORTS TEAM: AC Milan
    FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): Gambit.
    FAV CARTOON: Erm. Don't remember really ha ha.
    FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Turquoise, yellow, red, green.
    Your Style/demographic postion: smart casual hip hopper/stoner
    Peace

I'm almost 75% against that sky kid. He talks over everyone and kinda just generally gives an annoying vibe. Maybe I was having an off day though.

FAV FILM/s: City of God, KIDS, Anchorman
    FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Leonardo DiCarprio in inception, mad good acting done.
    FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have on): Obi Wan, the OG.
    FAV SPORTS TEAM: Fuck Sports.
    FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): I like the green lantern but don't read enough of it.
    FAV CARTOON: Ren and Stimpy
    FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Black, gray, white, red. (3 are shades)
    Your Style/demographic postion: basically I wear whatever clothes are easiest to get to in my room. Fuck wardrobes hahah.

There ya go XP

FAV FILM/s: Labyrinth, Goodfellas, Ong-bak
    FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: The caterpillar from the Labyrinth. "Don't go that way!" Lol
    FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) Han solo or the Ewoks
    FAV SPORTS TEAM: Fallen
    FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): Spawn
    FAV CARTOON: Dragon Ball Z
    FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: blue orange black and white
    Your Style/demographic postion: Skater/Stoner and I listen to metal and oldies
    Last edited by Mathiys; 07-11-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Hesitation.....Kills

Fellas I will be over on the EA Forums helping Taco and Sickomes bring it back to life maybe you should head back over there but if not thats where I'll be so I Probaly won't post over here much
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

XBL
    killer kow20

I went out and bought my self the new xbox instead of having this one fixed only to break again. So im back in action, i can sesh, get clips and whatever else i need to do

lm not going to stop coming here (all my niggas are here), I'm just giving both forums some time. But yes, help at EA would be very much appreciated
    As for graphics. I used to partake in a lot of GC shenanigans back in s2. I might have a couple for s3. I would have more, but the GC used to constantly crash on me, sometimes deleting hours of work. Anyway, if I get some time, I'll give it another shot for some graphics for the team.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Blazing a Trail

Ok so....
    I was pretty much the last to want to leave ea but the guys here have been very welcoming compared to the moron/spam fest that is ea, they've given up on the game, their tier 2 tech support the other day told me in no uncertain terms.

I'm all for posting there as I still do but I think as a team we've found our place.

Frosty if you're wanting to stay over there and not here we won't stop you but this is where we're at.

Taco if there's anything I can do to help by all means let me know, anything to keep skate alive.

Xp I REALLY need to talk to you later.

Duunder I really need to shred with you later.

Actually ditto the above to everyone. Shred fest!

Peace

Ok so....
    I was pretty much the last to want to leave ea but the guys here have been very welcoming compared to the moron/spam fest that is ea, they've given up on the game, their tier 2 tech support the other day told me in no uncertain terms.

I'm all for posting there as I still do but I think as a team we've found our place.

Frosty if you're wanting to stay over there and not here we won't stop you but this is where we're at.

Taco if there's anything I can do to help by all means let me know, anything to keep skate alive.

Xp I REALLY need to talk to you later.

Duunder I really need to shred with you later.

Actually ditto the above to everyone. Shred fest!

Peace
    Aight i'll be on from about 19.00 onwards for a bit.

I'm about to get on. Anyone else on right now?
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Blazing a Trail

Putting my kids to bed in a sec, be on later. Peace

I'm on now
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Blazing a Trail

Righty oh, xp ill hit you tonight so you can get the extra bowl stuff you need.

I'll send Matty an invite, I've booted Dubs and jokes so we have space,

Drawls which profile do you want to keep on there?

I'll shred with phobia later and I'm vetoing sky, i don't do kids.

I've got my docks clips on 3 comps so ill get it together and sent over for you, have you got anyone else's?

Decided I definitely like the fully idea, ill get to work, you still cool to do what you have as a solo?

About halway through the storm, how you boys getting on?

Peace

Yo

In terms of sky deffo agree.

Personally I think we should recruit Platypus and Dominator for the buds team. Both are quality park builders. Dominator knows how to film and edit, and platypus is learning, for the time being I can film him.

Opinions/objections?

It would mean we have 2 full quality rosters

Also I made a shorty this morning:

Last edited by Deacon; 07-09-2011 at 07:18 AM.

I'm down with platypus and dominator. Thank you for not putting sky on. And as for park storm I had to delete more shit last night. Hopefully I won'tt need an extension but the way it's looking right now is rather grim, my job is trying to promote me so there giving me masses of hours. Sick solo XP!

Blazing a Trail

Dope shorty.

Re those 2 I don't really know them but I'm kind of giving you lead with Buds so whatever you think dude.

Re 2 full rosters, minus you, Dubs and one of Drawls we have 3 spaces on CNBS.

I'm still a little unsure as to Frosty, doesn't seem that interested or involved. Killers chill but he vanishes, he was trying for the team forever ago and just dipped for long ting.

If we take Matty and Phobia that leaves one on CNBS and buds will have 5?

Dope shorty.

Re those 2 I don't really know them but I'm kind of giving you lead with Buds so whatever you think dude.

Re 2 full rosters, minus you, Dubs and one of Drawls we have 3 spaces on CNBS.

I'm still a little unsure as to Frosty, doesn't seem that interested or involved. Killers chill but he vanishes, he was trying for the team forever ago and just dipped for long ting.

If we take Matty and Phobia that leaves one on CNBS and buds will have 5?
    Sweet. I'll speak to them later tonight when i get in from work. Frosty is cool man lets give him some time, remember it took us a while to gel too so its all good. I'll use my Jokez profile to set up the second team now.
    Same with Killer lets ive them time.

So far then the rosters would be:

Team 1: Duce, Mathiys, Ohmid, Rofl, Drawls, Duunder, Mattyman, Phobia and XP (1 space)
    Team 2: XP, Jordon, Frosty, Killer, Fully, Taco, Dominator and Platypus (2 spaces)

Damn! Might need to expand to a 3rd team in the future! CNBS: Resin. lol

@ Ohmid - thanks dude.

Blazing a Trail

Sweet. I'll speak to them later tonight when i get in from work. Frosty is cool man lets give him some time, remember it took us a while to gel too so its all good. I'll use my Jokez profile to set up the second team now.
    Same with Killer lets ive them time.

So far then the rosters would be:

Team 1: Duce, Mathiys, Ohmid, Rofl, Drawls, Duunder, Mattyman, Phobia and XP (1 space)
    Team 2: XP, Jordon, Frosty, Killer, Fully, Taco, Dominator and Platypus (2 spaces)

Damn! Might need to expand to a 3rd team in the future! CNBS: Resin. lol

@ Ohmid - thanks dude.
    Who's jordon?
    No worries dude, well change the STORM DEADLINE to 2 WEEKS MONDAY.

What's everyone working on?

Peace