fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    i am a irl ginger
    me, too...
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

i am a irl ginger
    Me three!!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Looks like Conan O'Brien's baby pic..loook at that fucking hair!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    Looks like Conan O'Brien's baby pic..loook at that fucking hair!
    truly majestic

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

21 years old, never kissed a girl. Which means super-virgin, shit sucks. I'm really un-confident about myself because I have a minor weight-problem and because I'm so unexperienced.

Unemployed for 1 and a half year because I'm too lazy to get a job.

I overthink things way too much. Example: I go to drink with some chick, I overthink it and make up scenarios and then get nervous over those scenarios.

I believe I self consciously use movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames to try to ignore those things above.
    But don't get it twisted, I love movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames. I just "use" them way too much.

I push mongo...

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    21 years old, never kissed a girl. Which means super-virgin, shit sucks. I'm really un-confident about myself because I have a minor weight-problem and because I'm so unexperienced.

I overthink things way too much. Example: I go to drink with some chick, I overthink it and make up scenarios and then get nervous over those scenarios.

I believe I self consciously use movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames to try to ignore those things above.
    But don't get it twisted, I love movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames. I just "use" them way too much.

I push mongo...
    The fact that you recognize that you "use" things to distract you from the things you don't like to face - that is something that some people NEVER learn about themselves.

I'm not going to get all "inspirational advice over the internets" on you... but just don't be afraid to fail. At whatever you're about to do - ask a girl out, drink w/ her, kiss her, etc. A lot of people deal with anxiety like you, and it doesn't have to be something that controls your life. The more you try to overcome those fears of failure/rejection/etc and succeed, the easier it gets.

This is coming from a guy who used to be really really anxious in my teen years. I am still an anxious person, but I have learned to deal with a lot of it. I still avoid life with weed and video games though. So I don't have all the answers. Just don't let the feelings of "ooh... I'm an anxious, nervous, overthinker... how am I ever gonna (insert cool thing here)" keep you down. Fight through that shit.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post

I push mongo...

Trust me, mongo's keeping you from getting laid more than any weight problem. I'm a big dude and I've been getting laid regularly for years; I know that sounds boastful and douchey, but I promise you that girls don't care about weight 1/100th as much as guys do.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

I have to use gloves to wash dishes.
    I can't handle wet food.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

well I feel obligated to share.

-I have very severe trust issues. whenever someone tells me something in terms of a fact, or something that happened in their day I can never not doubt them.

-I tend to over think and complicate things.

-My sister was diagnosed 4 years ago with epilepsy, and nothing cures them. Medicine, acupuncture, etc. Nothing seems to help. She going to try a diet soon that hopefully will have some effect on her epilepsy.

and on a side note. this is a great forum post, filled with real perspectives and answers.

-trailmix
    youtube.com/freecactushugs

Cacty = trailmix

Quote Originally Posted by MF JORDAN View Post
    I have to use gloves to wash dishes.
    I can't handle wet food.
    right?!!? that shits gross son!
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH