Thread: Rate the song above you.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pretty chill song with some epic build up. would be a neat song to make a skate vid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Ayreon- to be honest, i absolutely hate heavy metal! I didnt really like that lol. Heavy metal is the only music i hate listening to.
    kay, as far as im concerned you saw me post saying its heavy and you didn't even press play. I don't actually believe that but you didn't rate the song. this topic is to rate songs. not talk about entire genres. when theres a song I don't like that's hip hop, ill actually specify what I do and don't like. kinda the point to the topic. otherwise its just spam

for example, one rap song, I said I didn't like rap. but the lyrics spoke out against violence and police corruption. unlike a lot of rap where it tires to be "gangsta" and they seem like posers. it felt genuine.

even if u said it was too heavy and you don't like scream singing id at least know you pressed play and listen to it for more than 10 seconds.

heres another song from another metal band, lul

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    pretty chill song with some epic build up. would be a neat song to make a skate vid too.

kay, as far as im concerned you saw me post saying its heavy and you didn't even press play. I don't actually believe that but you didn't rate the song. this topic is to rate songs. not talk about entire genres. when theres a song I don't like that's hip hop, ill actually specify what I do and don't like. kinda the point to the topic. otherwise its just spam

for example, one rap song, I said I didn't like rap. but the lyrics spoke out against violence and police corruption. unlike a lot of rap where it tires to be "gangsta" and they seem like posers. it felt genuine.

even if u said it was too heavy and you don't like scream singing id at least know you pressed play and listen to it for more than 10 seconds.
    Nah dude i listened for like a minute, i just said i didnt like it thats all sorry if i ofended you.

Next person rate ayreons song!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

wasn't offended lol like I said I don't actually think you pressed play. just need more for feedback in a song. the lyrics in that one kicked ass.

kinda bout someone who sees their potential or is past their prime, but is currently "bored" with themselves. in a rut I suppse

but yah, rate the song I just posted. its not metal lol