Thread: s3 Nerds Here comes the zombie

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

Post s3 Nerds Here comes the zombie

Ok Theres one part in the video you won't like where he pushes up the quater, But other than that I tried my best this time for the no clicking sound and for no panbacks and making sure all the camera angels were perfect so I hope you guys like this one Also the only thing i couldn't fix is the end of the music
    Last edited by XxskydermanxX; 03-28-2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: I screwd up
    Skyderman Skyderman Does whatever a skyder can, Can he fly no he can't why nottt cause he's a skydermannnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    never thought youd use a song like this hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    white ghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Siock video bro, very good just music is a bit weird imo!

The best way to avoid clicks is to upload ur footage from the game with a tiny bit more length at the front than u would usually to compensate for the fact you have to cut it out with what ever video editing suite u use.

Also my way of avoiding panbacks is after the trick i usually just slowly scroll through the timeline until the camera starts to move back on its self, as asoon as it starts to do that drop a marker (but dont move the camera), and keep doin it at every point it wants to scroll back, it shudnt be too many (it depends on the clip) but that usually keeps the camera going straight for me

nice footage though. another tip i usually try n always catch my skater from moving, i noticed 1 or 2 where he pushed start, that something I try to avoid, and also if u can try and keep all of the board in the frame at all times (until the trick is done)

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben_Williams View Post
    The best way to avoid clicks is to upload ur footage from the game with a tiny bit more length at the front than u would usually to compensate for the fact you have to cut it out with what ever video editing suite u use.

Also my way of avoiding panbacks is after the trick i usually just slowly scroll through the timeline until the camera starts to move back on its self, as asoon as it starts to do that drop a marker (but dont move the camera), and keep doin it at every point it wants to scroll back, it shudnt be too many (it depends on the clip) but that usually keeps the camera going straight for me

nice footage though. another tip i usually try n always catch my skater from moving, i noticed 1 or 2 where he pushed start, that something I try to avoid, and also if u can try and keep all of the board in the frame at all times (until the trick is done)
    Ok thanks for that
    I'll try the panbacks, Thanks for the tips aswell
    Skyderman Skyderman Does whatever a skyder can, Can he fly no he can't why nottt cause he's a skydermannnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    white ghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

"Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Awful Awfuls!

GT:themikeskates

white ghetto
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters