Thread: If you plan on getting a xbox one DONT DO IT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

AMD is the real winner of the console wars anyway... their graphics cards are used on all 3 new consoles.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    AMD is the real winner of the console wars anyway... their graphics cards are used on all 3 new consoles.
    graphic shaphic graphics arent really the reason i want to get a ps4 its mainly the games
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

I'll wait for the SEGA Genesis 2.
    Playing dat Sonic 06...

Welp, it's going to disappoint lots of people.
    The only good thing consoles had on it's own was the whole "share your games" thing. PC doesn't have that, which makes it more appealing to other people to buy.
    Now that Microsoft went really arrogant with this (seriously, how arrogant can you be?) to charge people!

The ram of the Xbone is also a huge let down. DDR3? seriously? How the hell are you going to call it a "next-gen" console if you have slow ass memory, which around 3 GB was going to be used for the system if I was correct?

It looks like they really went "safe" for making this. Focussing on their biggest selling points NFL and CoD.
    Sure alot of people bought the console only for those two things, but the biggest mistake for them is thinking that everyone else wants this as well.
    I understand from their point, but the charging, the kinect and everything else.

Now Sony has to do a couple of things and then Xbone will be finished, first of all sony confirmed that it won't be always online
    Link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-ru...report-6408071

This is already step one in their favor, Playstation Plus was also already cheaper than Xbox Live, also considering how many games you get for free too.
    If they down the price of it now, or something even better, it's done for Microsoft.

Sue sucks.

But yeah she's right.