Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    PC is by far the best city if the three for me. You have to dig a bit to find the special spots, and there's lots of opportunity for adding on to stuff with droppables.

It just feels more like a real city to me.
    I agree with you pawn
    Especially with the implementation of plywood and object dropper...I feel like even if i cant find a natural spot..which I always seem to find...I can always just make one happen
    I feel like it makes it more rewarding landing a trick at a spot that you added on to

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeksulChokolate View Post
    I agree with you pawn
    Especially with the implementation of plywood and object dropper...I feel like even if i cant find a natural spot..which I always seem to find...I can always just make one happen
    I feel like it makes it more rewarding landing a trick at a spot that you added on to

and that doesn't even consider in CAP.

you want recognizeable places to skate? look up chrisquarry on skate.create. He's done hubba hideout, love park, MACBA, Wallenburg, Rincon, and pier7.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Community Center DLC would help for a cruisin around just for fun sesh.

Maloof and the Ghetto Spot are good for that too.

Ill be honest and say ive seen too much of San Van. Now adding on extra new districts, that would be ideal. Just dont go back to SV!

Granted i have only got maybe 3 hours of gametime in on a constant manual controler, and its rented on top of that.... But.... I hated s2 first few days, and i have enjoyed pc a lot so far. The colors in old town sucked, waterfront or whatever was the biggest waste of space ever. Ispent more time in the streets of the city trying to find something that was never there. When you looked around they ruined good og spots with plopping a goofy pyramid or someshit right on top of something. S2 had upper and lower rez and thats it period. I have not even been to the city yet in pc so i cant comment on that. But one thing i have noticed is almost everything is skateable so far. Quarky angled walls, parking blocks, bariors, seems like everything will except you riding on it which is a big plus. It is very spread out, but this far (even a couple hours) i had seen all of s2. I am far from bored yet. I have seen maybe 1/10 of pc. My choice of spots has always been completely different from most though. I spent a hour goofing around outside of where that ship or sub or whatever the fuck that piece of shit is. But with cap none of it really matters. S3>s2>s1 plain and simple no doubt.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

like most other things, i totally agree with you SG, im in the same boat.

Like theres an empty parking lot just outside the allmart plaza, i could skate that for hours. The simple things, building stuff, getting creative...

or all the curbs that you can slappy

Stopped Pushing Mongo aaronberlin's Avatar

I may be a fairly unfamiliar face around here, but i'm looking to get a little more known.
    I'm on the ps3 side of life, and i hate it just as much as everyone else. I'm not really enjoying the city as much as s2, i can't really dig the long mellow rails everywhere but downtown, and all the good cap's seem to be on the box.
    But i think skating with people would bring back some fun, even if, as pawn said, it was a vacant parking lot with some droppables.
    Anyone on ps3, add me @ aaronberlin, just put s3 or something in the message.