Thread: Spencer Nuzzi - Overdose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

It's funny how you say didn't mean to start an argument but yet you keep saying "core of good skateboarding is in the east" haha that will definitely start something with people who disagree. I can't really speak for everyone from the US but in Canada, both "coasts" are sick as fuck. Good skateboarding is good skateboarding, no matter the coast. Having fun is all that matters. Have you seen Jake Kuzyk's "Civic Affair" that just came out? Full on west coast Canadian skateboarding, really sick, worth the watch.

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/...ir-full-video/

About Spencer Nuzzi, his videos really entertain me, wether it's the most basic trick tip to his video parts. If you want other names for people to look up, I would suggest watching anything from Marc Suciu (if you don't know about him). Easily one of my favorite skaters.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 06-11-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    It's funny how you say didn't mean to start an argument but yet you keep saying "core of good skateboarding is in the east" haha that will definitely start something with people who disagree. I can't really speak for everyone from the US but in Canada, both "coasts" are sick as fuck. Good skateboarding is good skateboarding, no matter the coast. Having fun is all that matters. Have you seen Jake Kuzyk's "Civic Affair" that just came out? Full on west coast Canadian skateboarding, really sick, worth the watch.

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/...ir-full-video/

About Spencer Nuzzi, his videos really entertain me, wether it's the most basic trick tip to his video parts. If you want other names for people to look up, I would suggest watching anything from Marc Suciu (if you don't know about him). Easily one of my favorite skaters.
    canada is pretty much the same as the east coast. Ever heard of Elkin? his first 2 videos, Lo-Fi and Elephant Direct, were set in canada, then he moved out to NYC and made Poisonous Products and The Brodies.
    STREET
    BEERZ