Thread: Rap of the Week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    donvigo I take everything into account when I do this. And my camera has one of the best Microphone's you can have on a camera.

As for the levels of sound all I did was record myself with the stereo pumping, then I added the instrumental track over top everything so the instrumental sounds prestine.

lip synching HAHAHAHAHAHA want me to acapella.
    Free advice, man: Don't admit to doctoring the audio when you're trying to defend yourself. There's some wacky logic behind "I didn't do anything with the vocal track, but I worked on the instrumental track..."

Regardless, I could give the left cheek of a rat's ass about your acapella, I think I asked for YOUR verse to the instrumental you posted and issued some sort of sophmoric challenge towards.

Get cocky when you've proven something, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Free advice, man: Don't admit to doctoring the audio when you're trying to defend yourself. There's some wacky logic behind "I didn't do anything with the vocal track, but I worked on the instrumental track..."

Regardless, I could give the left cheek of a rat's ass about your acapella, I think I asked for YOUR verse to the instrumental you posted and issued some sort of sophmoric challenge towards.

Get cocky when you've proven something, son.
    well my voice overpowered the instrumental track when I was recording, so I added the instrumental ontop of the video recording to make the instrumental louder. uploading the next video soon btw

Oh ya I forgot to mention to those who are intesrested in checkin me out, Im gonna do live feeds of this next week. Gonna try and keep it at just freestyling too. There will be an odd time where i won't be, I wanna try my best to freestyle though.
    Last edited by saunders420; 07-12-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Day 2