Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    i think the only standards that really matter:

1) Is the camera steady
    2) Are the tricks interesting
    3) Did the OP have fun making the video
    Roke sums it up good in terms of "standards". E does all this good stuff, and has really sick editing skills, which a lot of us lack.

Roke FTW!!i think #3 is most inportant of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    i think the only standards that really matter:

1) Is the camera steady
    2) Are the tricks interesting
    3) Did the OP have fun making the video
    amen bro

Banned

You can also keep it simple, there on YT.

1. Make all videos private to make sure they only get commented on the way you like it.
    2. Block anyone that posts a 'wrong' comment.

But that sounds a bit crooked, eh? I mean, in the end you did upload and post the video as 'public'. Thereby many of us assume one doesn't get so emotional about little comments (maybe because they barely play or watch EA skate videos).

I dunno, it just bothers me when people make videos open to everyone and anyone, but can't take everyone's way of commenting. Of course there is a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling, but as long as there is no trolling there shouldn't be anything to be upset about, right? YT doesn't have the fluckit rules, you might wanna get used to that.

Edit---

Comment approval is also an option.
    Last edited by jerr bear; 07-19-2011 at 03:28 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post

1. Make all videos private to make sure they only get commented on the way you like it.

But that sounds a bit crooked, eh? I mean, in the end you did upload and post the video as 'public'. Thereby many of us assume one doesn't get so emotional about little comments (maybe because they barely play or watch EA skate videos).

I dunno, it just bothers me when people make videos open to everyone and anyone, but can't take everyone's way of commenting. Of course there is a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling, but as long as there is no trolling there shouldn't be anything to be upset about, right? YT doesn't have the fluckit rules, you might wanna get used to that.

Edit---

haha Jerr...you funny....

those YT comments make me laugh cause those kids, are always trying to be smartasses amd give me a hard time.....

so I called them out, and all their little friends come out of the water works to defend that dude.... haha fairly funny if you ask me

thanks for watching guys and thanks for supporting Boxer.....

Marco- why would I have to pick a different spot, Ill skate where the hell I wanna skate YA MEAN!

no offense to anyone, but I DO NOT make videos for you guys, simple as that

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    haha Jerr...you funny....

those YT comments make me laugh cause those kids, are always trying to be smartasses amd give me a hard time.....

so I called them out, and all their little friends come out of the water works to defend that dude.... haha fairly funny if you ask me

thanks for watching guys and thanks for supporting Boxer.....

Marco- why would I have to pick a different spot, Ill skate where the hell I wanna skate YA MEAN!

no offense to anyone, but I DO NOT make videos for you guys, simple as that
    just saying i didn't back him up because he's my friend... gyspy annoys the hell out of me, i was just saying you dont need to get worked up because he didn't like it wasn't a big deal but whatevs

....dont know what you guys are discussing here, but i liked it! edit was nice, good trick selection and the perfect length for a "one spot" video.
    cant wait for the next PCTV episode!
    !!!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Edit---

I guess it could be an idea, but then again, it's a community channel. Everyone can post their thoughts and shit, but sucks when they don't explain themselves when they say it's bad or whatever. And since I'm always uploading different styles of gameplay, I wouldn't be able to pick the specific audience for all kinds of different videos, so putting them private wouldn't change much

Banned

The only reason those kids backed each other up is because they agreed with Gypsy (TheGirlCompany).

I mean, Gypsy said: "Not a big fan ...", basically saying he disliked the video because of PERSONAL preference, but somehow you see that as an attempt to insult.

Really, re-reading that whole conversation might enlighten you.

And Boxerman, I fully support this channel, don't get me wrong, but problems like these can only be fixed from the roots - and I think in this case E was at least one of those roots.

Looking forward to the next video

XBL
    emericaridr11

The only reason those kids backed each other up is because they agreed with Gypsy (TheGirlCompany).

I mean, Gypsy said: "Not a big fan ...", basically saying he disliked the video because of PERSONAL preference, but somehow you see that as an attempt to insult.

And Boxerman, I fully support this channel, don't get me wrong, but problems like these can only be fixed from the roots - and I think in this case E was at least one of those roots.

it goes way depper than just that comment jerr..... alot of the dudes coming in and reading the comments just wont understand, so it looks very innocent, but believe me its not

E you made the video for us to watch. It's a public video with comments from the public.
    Definitely wasn't a bad video... just felt that my suggestion would have allowed me to enjoy it more.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I know what you're saying is true, but if Gypsy would've explained himself in the first place, none of this would've happened But it's all good, shit happens. And thanks a lot for the support dude, I really appreciate it

and thanks for the support Gizzler!