Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
Thanks for checking me out guys. Just to let you know tho, I just slapped this together pretty quick cuz I was bored. I don't stick to the norm. I like being different, I like doing sex change variations, it's not a sloppy trick I did on accident. It's actually a really hard trick to do on the game and everything I do is meant for each clip. I just have my own style. This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm done. To much criticism on here. Everyone thinks everything should be done by a guidline. that is ridiculous and stumps creativity in my opinion. I did this video for fun. Not to win an award. Lol just sayin. Stop taking it so serious. Haha. But anyway. I appreciate you guys taking your time to peep it.
Out B.
The trick honestly isnt that hard and if your trying to make it your "style" then make it look clean. Most of the time you were over spinning or moved the left stick and did that feet turn that looks ugly. You cant really say we stump creativity because there are a shit load of different skating styles on here from everybody. The criticism we give here isnt saying do it this way or die. Its more of a guideline like you said. We are trying to tell you the basics to make the video decent then from there you can through in your touch if you want. But if you wanna get all pissy honestly this video was lame and boring to watch and honestly not very creative at all.