Thread: skaters vs bmxers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the BMX'ers are cool when they're off their bikes. (at least in my town) I've met some chill guys from out of town, but you don't see them around much.
    Problem is, the skatepark in my town is very small, with almost everything falling into one line. The bikers hog this entire run, doing nothing at all, or just sitting on something random in the middle of the run. That, and it seems like none of them notice when you are skating something, and just ride by, almost freaking crashing into you. I have nothing against BMX'ing, I just don't like any of the ones in my town.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by TACOPUNISH3R View Post
    the BMX'ers are cool when they're off their bikes. (at least in my town) I've met some chill guys from out of town, but you don't see them around much.
    Problem is, the skatepark in my town is very small, with almost everything falling into one line. The bikers hog this entire run, doing nothing at all, or just sitting on something random in the middle of the run. That, and it seems like none of them notice when you are skating something, and just ride by, almost freaking crashing into you. I have nothing against BMX'ing, I just don't like any of the ones in my town.
    Kinda similar scene around here dude..
    But it varies haha it's weird
    Some parks they will just be in the way but depending on the setup
    sometimes they will just be chilling on the sidelines.

That happens with skaters too though.. I've run into a few people
    had to stop for someone coming
    the skaters actually seemed more aggressive around here.

Fluckit Master

Mate that DM2 edit is awesome! nice moves man.

Here is a video I made of me riding the bike in THAW. I had it all modded so I could ride the bike in parks created by myself (that mod also gave me the chance to play online with self created maps, pretty much like skate 3 right now, had tons of fun with it back in the '07 hahah).

You can see realistic gaming is all I do (like in the skate series tho).

I find THAW the best bike game and it's not even a fully bmx game! THAW has smooth and realistic physics, too bad about the lack of tricks but, It's way too good for just a skate game with a bike as an option.

I've been playing both skate and bmx game for years (I've been riding my bmx for years too) and I find skate games way more fun. Needless to say Thrasher S&D was/is/will be beyond epic.