Thread: Pawn Early Morning Flatground Sesh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Wow that was sick dude ive never been able to pogo like that. As far as flipping out of primo what i used to do was spin it back instead of forward and flip it from the bottom of the tail like in between the wheel and the board. I dunno if that makes sence but i remember it being easier that way. U can flip it forward primo then forward again so its like that too

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I sever heads View Post
    Wow that was sick dude ive never been able to pogo like that. As far as flipping out of primo what i used to do was spin it back instead of forward and flip it from the bottom of the tail like in between the wheel and the board. I dunno if that makes sence but i remember it being easier that way. U can flip it forward primo then forward again so its like that too
    thanks man

Yeah, i really am not feeling as comfortable pulling back to get into the primo, i've got into a few, but it seems like you need to lead with one foot as opposed to the way i get in where its even with each foot, just push forward and jump.

I got the 360 flip out and shuv out of the primo. I flipped a few double varial flips but i really dont like how they feel, its like just a random flick, just kicking as hard as i can. I like the control of the 360 flip and shuv out, just how they feel.

I want to get a primo to primo, but finding it kinda scary, especially since i almost got one by accident haha