Thread: Getting Techy Ep #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

this is constructive criticism, and it's from my perspective (everyone can and should skate and film what they enjoy), but i thought there was too much slow-mo. only 6 clips and it's 50 seconds long. i prefer 6 clips to take less than 20 seconds. the slow parts didn't need to be on every trick. save it for the really impressive ones. and they were slow for too long and a little too slow as well. i also didn't see anything real tech. with that title i was expecting a lot of technical, difficult tricks. it was normal tricks, some slightly tech. when i think tech i think daewon stuff, or jamal smith type stuff, or pawn stuff, or demz stuff with beautiful animations with subtle little rewards that make you think "how did he do that?"

like i said, it's just my opinion.

cheers.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    this is constructive criticism, and it's from my perspective (everyone can and should skate and film what they enjoy), but i thought there was too much slow-mo. only 6 clips and it's 50 seconds long. i prefer 6 clips to take less than 20 seconds. the slow parts didn't need to be on every trick. save it for the really impressive ones. and they were slow for too long and a little too slow as well. i also didn't see anything real tech. with that title i was expecting a lot of technical, difficult tricks. it was normal tricks, some slightly tech. when i think tech i think daewon stuff, or jamal smith type stuff, or pawn stuff, or demz stuff with beautiful animations with subtle little rewards that make you think "how did he do that?"

like i said, it's just my opinion.

cheers.
    Thanks for your opinion, Also I do agree with that some slow mo parts were just toooooo slow, As far as why all clips are slow mo, well its a series not a video part or montage, keep it short and throw a few technical tricks in there, Also since the focus is on technicality I slow it down to see every detail. Like I said thanks for the feedback