Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.
    Owl cam everywhere! lol. Anyway Its only my opinion on what looks good, each to there own.

In relaiton to the recruits, well i wasn't sure thats why I was asking the question if everyone is happy with bringing those 3 onboard? They all have my vote.

Still need 3 more IMO. for a 6 man team. and possible 2 more additions later.

Bit uncomfortable calling it an AM team though, as that implies that i'm a PRO, and I'm deffo not. Personally I think it should be its own team in own right like "CNBS: Blunts" or something not as crappy as that lol.

Lol "CNBS Jr" I agree with the "Pro/Am" statement,
    FULLY PART SONG!
    CNBS: B -Sides

Thats the 1990's speaking out of me.

LOL. I love big pun disgustingly good album. I'll rip it to my hard drive tonight ready for your part.

Can eveyrone let me know where thay are at with their full length parts, no rush just so I can get an idea of time scale etc. I need to know what songs people want for thier parts.

If you know anyone who you want to be in the friends section, get them to PM their clips, 4-5 would be good.

Any suggesitons for the friends team music?

Once I get these two projects done all focus is on finishing up my fully, I've got a hand full of clips but I obviously need more.

yeah you'll need like 30 minimim IMO. Don;t forget double angles.