Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    did u figure out my tip before i posted it ?
    Yeah, I mentioned it a few posts back. Where are you getting confused with the basketball hoop though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Just out of curiosity does something like this increase the chances of your game glitching and causing earthquakes and ghost pads to occur? It just looks like something that would do that sort of thing.
    The more you constrain movement, the less glitching/quaking. Ghost pads can happen to any elevated ground piece though, I haven't had it worse with this than in any other park where it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned it a few posts back. Where are you getting confused with the basketball hoop though?

The more you constrain movement, the less glitching/quaking. Ghost pads can happen to any elevated ground piece though, I haven't had it worse with this than in any other park where it happened.
    i got it now i was having problems trying to get it that pefect height , ( u can also use the cat walk peice as a pad)
    create it and skate it !

Blazing a Trail

Tempting idea with the props but I'm not about to risk an entire park for a few extra spots, I must say, epic work Briden, mad skills.

Shame it's yet another potential glitch, if it was stable i'd be on it like a dog in heat.

Peace

XBL
    TheDietTea

hey just open an existing park make an object use it and save it as something else..
    This game is all about glitches it's not like we don't manipulate the engine every time we play
    just do it.. you're fine.

Just some flooring options I found while messing around:

The graphite one to the left is the University sign flipped and tiled. The white tile is spillway planters flipped. The weird pattern one is hotel planter flipped and tiled. unfortunately that's the only way they seem to want to fit together :/

oh and the guy that made 512 warehouse is a legend. using the rusted roofing of team HQ as a roof for a warehouse is a good idea.
    Last edited by XILENTZ; 05-06-2011 at 10:42 AM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I have a park I made and didn't finish kind've like a plaza thing with tiled banks..
    used the dlc roof top pieces for that, they are white and look tiled as well..
    link them upside down for floor, right side up for banks.

Damn Briden you are good with those dropables, they seem to give me a headache

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I have a park I made and didn't finish kind've like a plaza thing with tiled banks..
    used the dlc roof top pieces for that, they are white and look tiled as well..
    link them upside down for floor, right side up for banks.
    Aha I made a little warehouse TF tonight using a flipped port carverton market sign (if i rememember, the underside is nice and dark but has texture) along with the underside of an electric box for walls. the boxes have nice detail on them that looks quite clean with some scuffs and fits in well if you put plain colours on them!