Thread: kanen's still pushin' it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    oh god yes, tno got me into making videos as well, it wasn't bks, I heard of them after I started making videos. tno doesn't speak much in the public either btw.. I think the guys that influenced me the most were tno, then Southy and Horsehead
    Skate, film, edit how you want and stop worrying about what other people think, ya know, kinda like irl skateboarding.

Minglin'

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    Skate, film, edit how you want and stop worrying about what other people think, ya know, kinda like irl skateboarding.
    Roke the voice of reason. Its about preference when it comes to what style you like, thats why we play skate not any other game. Because it allows us to do that; but then we argue over what this game has let us do...

Emulation is how skating got started, some guy did a kickflip and then after that everyone was doing them (the flatground guy cant remember his name) what people should do is tweak what they see, until they like it before anyone has a chance to see it. This was kinda stopped by a lot of threads on the kids table saying "Watch these people, do what they do then you'll be good and people will say you're good!"

At the end of the day ill tell someone if i thought they shredded, if they're a dick or too humble to agree. Problem is dick's have a much easier time operating on the assumption that everyone will love what they put out.

*flicks metaphorical two cents into debate*

Quote Originally Posted by jaike View Post

Emulation is how skating got started, some guy did a kickflip and then after that everyone was doing them (the flatground guy cant remember his name)
    Rodney Mullen...

You couldn't remember Rodney Mullens name and then called him "the flat ground guy"!!!!!!!
    Why has no one smacked this young man yet!
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!