Thread: Bin laden DEAD !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Jest, what bothers me is how people use the term justice, how people are celebrating this in the US and all of that is dumb. Its maybe just symantics as donvigo said... its not. It gives a hint about how some people think in the USA...and i hate that.
    I still think it's bad hes dead and im really wondering if it was a murder raid or a capture raid...
    A question is : capture him or kill him, whats best for USA ? what's best for obama ? a trial or a corpse in the sea ?
    I dont have answers, im just wondering. i do think we can't trust what is being told about the raid...we ll never know i guess...

Dude i definitely agree with this
    The damage done to the victim MUST be considered when dealing justice
    but letting emotions speak is weak... this is not how justice works. Letting emotions speak means punishment won't fit the crime ...no control over emotions and the primitive being in everyone of us takes the lead, fails at reasoning, retaliation... i know theres no doubt here, Bin Laden is a bad guy. There should not be any difference in the justice process between a guy killing one person and a guy killing thousands though...

By the way, i m strongly against death sentence. Maybe thats why my opinion seems twisted... But its another debate i guess
    Last edited by Slamooh; 05-03-2011 at 08:44 AM.