Thread: "The Finalie. Hoodlum Forever. ***Hoodlum Departure***ALL HOODLUM REPORT HERE. "

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Madsser3200

Damn Magic. gunna miss you. Have to miss you. You guys have made the biggest impact on the skate community ever. Everybodys gunna have respect for Hoodlum. Luve you're style. And remember: if you 'decide' to come back, we will all be waitin for you with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsser3200 View Post
    Damn Magic. gunna miss you. Have to miss you. You guys have made the biggest impact on the skate community ever. Everybodys gunna have respect for Hoodlum. Luve you're style. And remember: if you 'decide' to come back, we will all be waitin for you with open arms.
    Thanks, Madsser! I shot for an impact, and I accomplished Setbacks... Only thing keeping me from coming back after I get stuff in order.

Thanks to everyone else who posted. You guys are dope!

Hoodlum!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

You will be missed Magic, your passion and commitment to not only Hoodlum but the Skate community in general is the yardstick that all others will be measured by.

Take care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]