Thread: BMX Kickstarter is a go!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    So he lies on video, thats relevant? How is he ruining games? Im just tired of reading it man.
    shut the frig up antwan. the pull these dumb tricklining pieces of shit have with 10-15 year olds is huge. they all have their mommy's credit cards ready to blow money on something that's "cool." Also, I haven't seen some of those pictures before so I'm pretty sure there is no secret witchcraft and barspin studios actually reached out to them. I quite frankly don't give a FUCK who is buying this game. I just want it to come out.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha come on man I want to play it too. I just dont want to hear about albert ruining something everytime he does a new video. I dont believe for a second that hes to blame for anything other than dumb vids and ranting fluckers.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Yea its got nothing to do with albert, it is ea's fault
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Looking good so far from what I've seen in that preview. I love almost every sport, so even if I'm not crazy into BMXing, I'd still buy this game, hands down. I've always been around a few bikers at the park, and that got me pretty stoked on BMX. That and I've played a lot of the Dave Mirra and Matt Hoffman games back in the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Yea its got nothing to do with albert, it is ea's fault
    good lord you're reading mine and Luft's posts wrong.

You think we believe a single person shifted the focus of an entire game single handedly?

We said people LIKE albert ruined the game.

LIKE HIM

like, in for fair regards as the mass gaming population

as in, similar expectations of what a skateboarding game should be

as in, arcade gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    good lord you're reading mine and Luft's posts wrong.

You think we believe a single person shifted the focus of an entire game single handedly?

We said people LIKE albert ruined the game.

LIKE HIM

like, in for fair regards as the mass gaming population

as in, similar expectations of what a skateboarding game should be

as in, arcade gameplay.
    So what you were expecting? That a Major Company like EA does a super realistic Skate Game just for Skaters? There will always be someone who plays the Game in a different way and in the End the Decision is on the Developers.

But to me it doesn't seem like these Barspin Guys listen too much on Kids like Albert

XBL
    TheDietTea

Done. The photos in that plaza area on that ledge, nightime with lights? Got me stoked.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    So what you were expecting? That a Major Company like EA does a super realistic Skate Game just for Skaters? There will always be someone who plays the Game in a different way and in the End the Decision is on the Developers.

But to me it doesn't seem like these Barspin Guys listen too much on Kids like Albert
    The issue isn't in the words. It's in the fact that money talks, and Albert's proven that if he can do anything right, it's tricking 11 year old kids into spending their parents money on something completely retarded. We aren't expecting things to go south because of him, we're being cautious that if he can somehow rake up enough dough, he could potentially be pretty damned influential in the creation process.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    Also, I haven't seen some of those pictures before so I'm pretty sure there is no secret witchcraft and barspin studios actually reached out to them.
    All of those images can be found on BMX's Facebook, the website, or the Kickstarter.