Thread: PARK REQUEST THREAD - Request Parks Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Honestly it's not about being a hipster, A little variety never hurt nobody. Especially you fully, you're really good at remakes and park building as a whole but we only see indoors from you. I wanna see more outdoor things! But I do wanna see far and high get done.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

indoor parks are so fucking done and done, nothing new is ever implemented with them now.
    I know it's hard with the limited pieces, but sk8tatter has shown time and time again that you can make crazy new parks.
    We all need his creative ass brain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    mrmaster11

He uploaded an outdoor today tho ha

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Anybody want to collaborate on making the Take The Cake 2012 course for the XBOX? I'll do some logos probably or whatever kind of graphic you suggest and you do the hard part and make the course haha, this years contest was sick, Micky Papa is the man and the course was pretty nice. Any takers?

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Anybody want to collaborate on making the Take The Cake 2012 course for the XBOX? I'll do some logos probably or whatever kind of graphic you suggest and you do the hard part and make the course haha, this years contest was sick, Micky Papa is the man and the course was pretty nice. Any takers?

Dibs

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Honestly it's not about being a hipster, A little variety never hurt nobody. Especially you fully, you're really good at remakes and park building as a whole but we only see indoors from you. I wanna see more outdoor things! But I do wanna see far and high get done.
    Ok, let me be more blunt. Why do people bitch about consistently getting spot on remakes of the best indoor parks in the world? Would you guys rather me post no indoor parks? You say you don't see any outdoor parks from me...but have you possibly been deceived by the high volume of parks I've released in the last 6 months? I have posted 3 outdoor parks in the last 2 months....compared to most people 3 outdoor parks in 2 months is not bad...at all.

Notederk-every single original indoor park I release....has never been done stuff all over it. I could build unique shit all day long but at the end of the day its about what is fun to play for me. In my opinion rock halfpipes don't endure the test of time when it comes to sessions with friends and skateability. no offense to tatter his parks are sick

You may hate indoors but my reason is sound. Just because there are walls and a roof doesn't mean indoors are void of originality and creativity...that's just false. Done and done? Really man?

Blazing a Trail

Booooooobs