Thread: oldies, cellular phone, etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Shit, that's true, forgot about s2 not having that "upload to youtube" option! But damn, 200+ clips!? you planning to edit a solo FL? haha Stoked!!
    i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c

XBL
    TheDietTea

Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.
    yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/

XBL
    TheDietTea

Ah, right on. All I know is my capture device stops capturing often. It doesn't store clips though, all live stream. Reinstalled my programs, was a fix for me. Stops working once in a while but a PC reboot usually works. If you can get your hands on another computer or go to a friends something see that it doesn't work elsewhere. Troubleshooting is all about variables man.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/
    I would guess your Component Ports in the bak of the pvr went wonky on you, maybe got loose.... my pvr1212 has loose ass Component Ports in the back, I have to be MAD careful

Relaxing watch. Nice kicknose ender

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c
    Haha that's exactly who I thought of as well