Thread: Jaws vs the Lyon 25

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

It's not just that he landed it, it's that he didn't take no for an answer. He had the determination, will.
    These guys might throw themselves down stair sets but they constantly overcome the odds.
    Everything that goes into landing something that is out of reach or otherwise taking a toll on you should be inspirational.
    All the video parts, demos, contests, whatever they get into really is training for big moments like this.
    That's what I take from it anyway.
    As I get older I've come to appreciate more about skating, Personally, I don't really play favorites.
    Technical skaters work just as hard as skaters that go big. Not any less excited by the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    As I get older I've come to appreciate more about skating, Personally, I don't really play favorites.
    Technical skaters work just as hard as skaters that go big. Not any less excited by the other.
    pretty much my view. i know i cant do any of this shit (or at least im not going to try nfind out anytime soon), but i 100% respect and even get hyped when i see a trick that i KNOW for a fact took a long time to do or a lot of confidence.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH