Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!

Here is something we've all been struggling with: disappearing props when online. Me and Old-skooler was talking about this the other day and we have a theory about what props stay and what gets taken out when you take the park online.

Both Buddah and Old-skooler mentioned that props that are placed outside the park and on the actual CAP lot floor usually stays when you go online. That lead us to believe it had to do with elevation in the park.

The props seem to load from the bottom up. When you go online, the ones at the top load last and don't show up. We are not 100% this works but you should all test it as it seems like the closest thing to a solution we've seen so far.

• Place all the important props in your park first
    • Fill up the prop meter (to get the correct replay editor timeline) with props you don't need at a higher altitude in your park such as a rooftop
    • Check it online

Let us know how this works out for you!
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    • Place all the important props in your park first
    • Fill up the prop meter (to get the correct replay editor timeline) with props you don't need at a higher altitude in your park such as a rooftop
    • Check it online
    This is brillant, I hope this explains it. I usually dump all the props on the CAP floor to fill up the meter to get a decent timeline, but I'll have to put them on a rooftop from now on haha I'll have to test this "theory" out

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Briden, I need your help lol I've been trying to use that tutorial in the first page with merging dropables, and I can't seem to work it out. Is it still working, or has it been patched(?) lol I'm trying to finish a CAP right now, but I wanna use that merging droppables thing into my park but I've been trying that shit for an hour now and can't figure it out lol

Edit: Nevermind, I was doing something wrong lol I didn't know we had to go into the PAD and grab the droppable object as well... haha I saw that in Antwan's post... thanks to both of you! haha

Re-edit: I finally got it to merge, but I can never get it out other than like 1 inch off the ground. Everytime I get approx the same height lol I don't get it...
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-25-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Briden, I need your help lol I've been trying to use that tutorial in the first page with merging dropables, and I can't seem to work it out. Is it still working, or has it been patched(?) lol I'm trying to finish a CAP right now, but I wanna use that merging droppables thing into my park but I've been trying that shit for an hour now and can't figure it out lol

Edit: Nevermind, I was doing something wrong lol I didn't know we had to go into the PAD and grab the droppable object as well... haha I saw that in Antwan's post... thanks to both of you! haha

Re-edit: I finally got it to merge, but I can never get it out other than like 1 inch off the ground. Everytime I get approx the same height lol I don't get it...
    PM'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

PSN
    JayTheHelmetGuy

tilt and merge people, tilt all kind of different objects and try merging them into the wall/other objects, I've been able to make some sick stuff

Amateur Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by unplannedman View Post
    tilt and merge people, tilt all kind of different objects and try merging them into the wall/other objects, I've been able to make some sick stuff
    could you explain a bit more? pictures? videos???