Thread: Voyage: A JerrelMD shorty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JerrelMD View Post
    I don't hate

Glad you all enjoyed it though , I mean, I didn't expect too much positive comments because in the end it were my first day clips and i had to rush it because I was in the middle of my finals

And uhh.. seamonkeyman (?) said something about difficulty in my tricks. I simply don't go for difficulty anymore, I just want me clips to flow from one to the other. Thereby the ender wasn't just a front tail... even though it was harder to do in Skate 2. I thought you did go for showing difficulty, so I gave you critique based on that. I understand where you're coming from though, thanks.

Permy, I don't really see how tripody shots can be repetitive, I mean:
    Firstly they work better with single tricks and secondly I don't see how "following cameramen" can't be repetitive and tripods can. If I misunderstood you, please re-explain. Also to Permy, idc if minimalism is dead, it corresponds with my kind of flow I want in my videos.
    Like, for real, do you think I'm a tool?

And Clay, how can there be no momentum in a line? Sounds a bit silly, eh? Thereby I don't rag(e) on everybody else's videos.

P.S. I don't care if you're not nice to me, just be straight from the top
    And Permy, no trick variation??? None of my tricks were done twice and I've never seen a "Realistic dude" do a BS willy.

I also like how some people here see me as a "cc-er", while I joined fluckit about a year ago. Back then, when my style tended to be quite unrealistic I had the feeling people already had formed pacts. In other words, I didn't feel too welcome while I contributed just as hard to the community, but it was better than EA. I saw that many peope followed each other, especially during my first 'return'. Demzilla and Bullet's styles got wilder and wilder (was sick), including their filming and the next thing I see is that half of the community tried to recreate that style (ehem copy) and filmed like a madman.
    Then I went to skatecc, with that very same style while skatecc was more on the realistic (Second Nature) side. Still they gave me a chance from the beginning.

Just saying what I noticed... that this community feels hypocritic in a way.

I don't know if this makes you cry, but:

EA > Fluckit.
    Last edited by JerrelMD; 06-04-2010 at 04:11 AM.