Thread: send me guest clips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HEY GOON BUDDY !

Send my clips to Banner. He seems to have some use for them...better to give em to good use. I wouldn't use em anyways.
    Ay banner http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?acrw7rmh3knxuul There you go. FJ's stuff + my one clip including 0 tricks.

Hoping that Goon reads this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    HEY GOON BUDDY !

Send my clips to Banner. He seems to have some use for them...better to give em to good use. I wouldn't use em anyways.
    Ay banner http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?acrw7rmh3knxuul There you go. FJ's stuff + my one clip including 0 tricks.

Hoping that Goon reads this.
    sick clips and the hillriding clip is actually dope. i thought it was gonna be only like a 3 second long lens, but its a whole move feature length thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    sick clips and the hillriding clip is actually dope. i thought it was gonna be only like a 3 second long lens, but its a whole move feature length thing.
    Hahha thanks buddy ! I don't know why I didn't come up with this earlier...why to wait goon to send em to you when i already got these uploaded http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o6aozx7r5antgkq
    Should be called "S2 clips for Goon". You're welcome. Not my best clips but all I had left. Aights

gonna send my stuff + wiltz' next time im on my pc which will probably be in about 9-ish hours

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

sorry i sent wiltz all my clips. well i have a few but they are bad and you don't want them. i would love to send a few though

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    gonna send my stuff + wiltz' next time im on my pc which will probably be in about 9-ish hours
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    sorry i sent wiltz all my clips. well i have a few but they are bad and you don't want them. i would love to send a few though
    goon i have wiltz clips now tho...but send yours. mommadaddy, i'll take wtv if you wanna send me a few clips.