Thread: perm, schnavolda & knexzor - fantasy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    well this is a dream line up. adda needs to film more before the reel dies
    I filmed about 12 minutes of footy in various sesh's with cerebus in late winter/early spring 2011, we went around different parts of the city just talking shit to each other and finding spots, these clips were going to go towards the stingray goes sidewalk surfing video, which was going to be done by the end of summer 2011. Then I had a shit tonne of family problems, which led to me having to sleep on my parents couch for a while. I kinda lost enthusiasm after that. Then I got myself in a stupid long distance relationship that went nowhere really, well the sex was great.. Anyway, got a job at a law firm, then got round to moving out of my parents house, and life became incredibly busy. and I haven't really played skate 3 in forever since I left my ps3 in the living room of my apartment and share the place with 3 others, Mostly just gets used for netflix nowadays, I have all my clips, minus the couple that schnav used in that video. They ARE STILL GOING INTO THE STINGRAY FULL LENGTH! which Gizzler is now editing.

I know I've been a ghost in the scene forever, and now it's too late to try make a half assed attempt at a comeback. But I really loved playing this game, making the graphics, the videos, having the team, and geeking out about it with all of you guys.

anyway.

This video blew what little was left of my mind. Great fucking job Schnav on the edit.

too many amazing lines for me to pinpoint! glad to be in this even if it's for a second (i'm the brown guy whose footy wasn't as good as everyone else xD).

Cheers!

FUCKING YEAH
    I could sit and point out all the good stuff but that would take forever. Let's just leave it at: SAVAGES
    Thanks for letting me be a part of this ritual. Schnav did a massive job with the edit, much respect.
    High fives all around, gentlemen
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

That Maloof Powerslide wins powerslide of the year. Just calling that now.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

YOLO

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

very yolo indeed
    highfives

always like this style.
    some real crazy shit was in that video
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Yes You Can!

Wow, that was "the bingo"! Excellent

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by MackBoogie View Post
    YOLO

moustache

awesome video guys. you 3 perfectly fit
    sticks wizardry, details...
    thanks

perm sucks

<3

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    I filmed about 12 minutes of footy in various sesh's with cerebus in late winter/early spring 2011, we went around different parts of the city just talking shit to each other and finding spots, these clips were going to go towards the stingray goes sidewalk surfing video, which was going to be done by the end of summer 2011. Then I had a shit tonne of family problems, which led to me having to sleep on my parents couch for a while. I kinda lost enthusiasm after that. Then I got myself in a stupid long distance relationship that went nowhere really, well the sex was great.. Anyway, got a job at a law firm, then got round to moving out of my parents house, and life became incredibly busy. and I haven't really played skate 3 in forever since I left my ps3 in the living room of my apartment and share the place with 3 others, Mostly just gets used for netflix nowadays, I have all my clips, minus the couple that schnav used in that video. They ARE STILL GOING INTO THE STINGRAY FULL LENGTH! which Gizzler is now editing.

I know I've been a ghost in the scene forever, and now it's too late to try make a half assed attempt at a comeback. But I really loved playing this game, making the graphics, the videos, having the team, and geeking out about it with all of you guys.

anyway.

This video blew what little was left of my mind. Great fucking job Schnav on the edit.

too many amazing lines for me to pinpoint! glad to be in this even if it's for a second (i'm the brown guy whose footy wasn't as good as everyone else xD).

Cheers!
    love your ass put me on Sting