Thread: do he still make videos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with zoid about the negative energy hch, it's really either this or the absolute opposite with you, gotta find that balance inbetween man
    Now for the skating I agree with hch.. When I first saw this years ago I immediately disliked the video.. there were two tricks in this whole video that were good, the rest was way too easy.. I just don't see the point of filming these tricks either.. Whether it was because he was an innovator or has a "unique" style, it doesn't matter if the tricks aren't good right? And his abd part isn't any better in my opinion.

The thing I do wanna know is how the fuck does he move those signs?? Never could find an answer to that and the circlejerk that is bks would never ever tell anyone outside of their circle.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post

The thing I do wanna know is how the fuck does he move those signs?? Never could find an answer to that and the circlejerk that is bks would never ever tell anyone outside of their circle.
    see this is a other thing i really dont like about this skate comunity . you only get help by people you know for some time , the og´s dont talk about how they do anything at all . i had to figure my shit all by my self and dont wait a sec to share it if some one wants to know or has the problem and i see it .. in your case just grab a bench or some object you can move and push the sign with this object . same shit with deactivating resampling in sony vegas people here watch stuff like that for years now and dont tell this simple thing . this is not about all people here , some of the really want this thing to progress and get bigger and better

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    I agree with zoid about the negative energy hch, it's really either this or the absolute opposite with you, gotta find that balance inbetween man
    Now for the skating I agree with hch.. When I first saw this years ago I immediately disliked the video.. there were two tricks in this whole video that were good, the rest was way too easy.. I just don't see the point of filming these tricks either.. Whether it was because he was an innovator or has a "unique" style, it doesn't matter if the tricks aren't good right? And his abd part isn't any better in my opinion.

bob saget was the first and one of the few people to do that sign shit, which is why he is innovative. sure there were a lot of easy tricks, but in 2009 these were all fresh, creative new spots. he interpreted the city in a very unique way for that time and started a lot of trends that carried on for years to come. p.s to move the signs push one of those orange barrier things against the sign and make sure the sign is upside down while you push it around. that way when you get to the object you want to prop it up against you can flip it over and balance it against the surface.