Thread: Back to 9-11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    i always laugh hard at photos or videos like this... people build theories on nothing ( flashes or "UFO" in low-quality videos, a meant-to-be explosive but obviously it can just be ironwork AFTER the fall...). lol
    I just cant consider the US government would kill 4000 people / destroying this symbolic building just to go to afghanistan... G. Bush being a retard, you cant consider his babbling as evidence...
    There are weird stuff about 911... but most conspiracies doesnt make sense imo. Most of them being brought by non-scientists.
    Thermite doesnt do that period
    Last edited by Slamooh; 04-13-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    i always laugh hard at photos or videos like this... people build theories on nothing ( flashes or "UFO" in low-quality videos, a meant-to-be explosive but obviously nobody knows what it is...). lol
    I just cant consider the US government would kill 4000 people / destroying this symbolic building just to go to afghanistan... G. Bush being a retard, you cant consider his babbling as evidence...
    There are weird stuff about 911... but most conspiracies doesnt make sense imo. Most of them being brought by non-scientists.
    Thermite doesnt do that period
    The majority of people never want to fathom what their government or their people are capable of.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    The majority of people never want to fathom what their government or their people are capable of.
    Thats what conspiracists say. Geopolitics is complex stuff... and bad things happen all the time. Thats the way it is. but come on .... we re talking about the US government killing 4000 US citizens to go to war.... dude... US went to war numerous time over the last century (this is just how USA work...) ... if a government wants to go to war... US go to war... no need for such a hoax...

as signguy said
    If 9/11 was really a hoax... it would be obvious...
    the obvious thing for me is that its way too big to be a hoax...
    Last edited by Slamooh; 04-13-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Thats what conspiracists say. Geopolitics is complex stuff... and bad things happen all the time. Thats the way it is. but come on .... we re talking about the US government killing 4000 US citizens to go to war.... dude... US went to war numerous time during the previous century (this is just how USA work...) ... if a government wants to go to war... US go to war... no need for such a hoax...

I never said it was a hoax, a good hoax, or that my government created 911.
    What I stated is that most people are too timid as a whole to ever want to know the full truth about their government officials and the people around them.
    History has proven that the best way to get people to follow is to give them all a common enemy. That is why 911 is ripe for the picking.

Was 911 a Hoax? I have no idea, but I am willing to entertain the idea.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein
    Last edited by replicant; 04-13-2011 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Edited out some confrontational content
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

What about the guys that flew the planes? I have never heard anyone say they didn't exist. There's well documented accounts of there actions leading up to this event. There's no doubt where these guys came from and how they and there connections felt about the USA. Do the conspiracy theory guys think we brainwashed these radicals to work with us or did we convince them somehow to kill themselves for us? Or did we somehow work secretly with them then and now our enemy wouldn't use the info of them working with us against us? I have a hard time believing with all of there communications back home that someone who we now kill wouldn't use that theory against us. Like for example: hey USA people, yes we bombed your towers, but your higher ups helped us.

Most of this stuff only makes sense if you don't think about it. People spill the beans to ez it's in our nature. If it was bombs it wasn't presidents planting the bombs
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Thats what conspiracists say. Geopolitics is complex stuff... and bad things happen all the time. Thats the way it is. but come on .... we re talking about the US government killing 4000 US citizens to go to war.... dude... US went to war numerous time over the last century (this is just how USA work...) ... if a government wants to go to war... US go to war... no need for such a hoax...

as signguy said
    This, too.

Besides, the war this lead us into had nothing to do with the parties responsible for this specific act (Iraq =/= Afghanistan). Our government will do as it pleases, I doubt it would have any need to elminate 4000 taxpayers (most of whom had a lot of income to be taxed in this case) to go to war with anyone. I actually just tore into a buddy of mine last night for going off on some conspiracy rant about all this shit. HE'S an idiot, so the way he approached it was worthy of being called stupid... But again, it happened 10 years ago, no one has any REAL proof of anything, and even if they did at this point it wouldn't change a thing. With the American populations' being 2/3's tarded (face it, at least 66% of us are too ignorant to be worth the space we take up) our government obviously has to do some things behind closed doors... But I'm pretty sure those things are logically thought out and make some sort of reasonable sense... Unlike all the theories I've ever been presented about 9/11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

proof? even this short vid with bush seeing the first tower getting hit is proof enough to ask futher questions.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    proof? even this short vid with bush seeing the first tower getting hit is proof enough to ask futher questions.
    Cause for speculation =/= Proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.