Thread: Do you have a shitpark to?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Yarivpa

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Heres my park
    Your little park look's a little bit shitty too ! but lot of different flatbars !
    Let the good times roll !

my skatepark has a spine, a quarter funbox and a quarter. not even a flatbar

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarivpa View Post
    Your little park look's a little bit shitty too ! but lot of different flatbars !
    It's real close by and its got all I need smooth flat ground, a few banks a nice little parking block for slappys. If I feel like some more variety I just hit up some of the more interesting parks we have around.

XBL
    Yarivpa

Yeah that´s the same for me, i have few spots close to my house but if i wana skate good spots i have to go to paris but it´s 2hours far from my city, and 40€ at least...

XBL
    TheDietTea

Are you guys really that restricted with your street spots? Ive occupied dozens of apartments in several different suburbs around ohio but I always found something to skate. Shit.. in my time skating.. Ive attempted a few handrails, crook grinded the inside of a chest high double rail deal, no pop and grab variations down a 6 set, slappy grinds on construction pipes still bundled up, rode various jank plywood setups, found and landed a couple gaps.. it was endless. Sidewalk to drops were manny pads, street lamps were roll up caveman material.. skate the local school, the stores stairsets, we got kicked out obviously but went back to those places every day. I still hit some of that stuff up when I pass through. I guess I was a bit more ballsy starting out but now I live next to heavy traffic four lane roads with minimal cross walks but I still have stuff to skate man.

XBL
    Yarivpa

I'm living in a little city in the center of france, where everything is historical so my spots makes me feel the same way that the ungrindables in port carverton...

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

When I was 14 there was ONE skatepark in my entire state. The one time I got to go, on my 14th birthday actually, I broke my collarbone.

Not trying to tell you your park is better than you say it is, but appreciate that you have it. 15 years ago (several thousand miles away) the kid 2 miles (3.2km) away with a manny pad WAS the skatepark in the majority of places.

Keep it rolling, man. Empathy to your situation and all, but when you're frustrated there, remind yourself it could be worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

yea that sucks don, howd you break it?
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420