Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.
    no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!
    nice to meet you Mattyman512

no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattressman it sounds better lol
    alright

Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!
    FREE RUSHIIE

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!
    I assure you, you are the only one creating drama out of the situation. Bringing up comments far gone in relation to the discussion for the sake of making one look bad is anything but trying to calm one down. I am merely trying to rectify my own position in this discussion, after it has been misconstrued rather deliberately. I have already calmed down, and honestly I was never riled up, and I have already explained this very directly. Please, just read every word in a conversation before you jump in.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
    FREE RUSHIIE

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
    The most noble of intentions can easily be tainted by the slightest error in understanding. I'm not mad at you, or anyone for that matter, I just have the same goal as you to move this conversation back on to the right track.

Need1e, please don't take too much offense to what I have said, but you have to understand that as an artist, the vision of one's work can be tainted by the presentation that comes along with it. You seem to be quickly adapting to the behavioral norm around here, and for that I am glad. If you stick around then with time you'll learn to understand the way things work around here, and i have no doubt that you can turn yourself around as a good few others around here have. I don't like to see people get shunned out of the community, but nobody has to be if they can recover from a poor start. No harm intended, and hopefully no permanent harm done. I hope you can understand that being direct and crude about an issue is often the easiest way to get a message across, if not the only one. Good luck around here, and I'd be thrilled to see things develop into a friendlier relationship between you and the community.
    The artist formerly known as Luft