shark....
I have to caveman graphics....
laptop
frames are more important than graphics in my opinion.

monk.
there is no way you will not see me in the end. lol

my beef.
the very first demo that most never played had....snap grinds...but...when you were in them you could still lift the board around and get the look you were going for.
similar to skate...but...in skate you could land on the rail at the angle you choose and then adjust from there also.
(think super angles crook , almost a noseslide....or a crook that is just barely hanging off of the obstacle, looking more like a regular nose grind. that wide range of options is a must, not being able to start the grind at the style/approach i want is a deal breaker)

snap grinding I can only start in one position....
demo 2...
snap grinding stayed..and we can no longer move the board while in the slide/grind.

demo 3 nothing changes...
months later.
this grind video shows no change in the direction they are interested in for the grinding mechanics...

i can only complain about the "final product" because i see nothing that states a change.
tell me once i get excited.
let me test the idea and you have me intrigued..
remove what was working and never mention anything again to me...
lets me know this may be the final.
time is money lol

my reasoning.
dont you think you would need these physics based grinds ironed out before you even begin to start figuring out how that works with your completely separate vert physics?

i reserve the right to hope for a change.
until then.
im going to be fucking pissed that the one thing skate did correctly was not copied directly...

there is only one way the board works in real life.
physics

sorry

also
you will never be able to use the ,one small team excuse, if you have ever seen westends game.
there are videos of it on youtube
i know youve seen them.

every single thing session has stated they hope to accomplish has already been accomplished by 1 person.
physics, catch, grinds, weight, body...late shit, separate feet blah blah blah blah blah
it all....
already exists..

will we ever seen westends game?...who the fuck knows..

but one thing i do know 100% for sure.

one looks like shit but does every single thing a simulator of skateboarding needs to do.
the other looks beautiful but lacks many key elements of how individuals interests in skateboarding can be accomplished.

i think we can all agree that im gong with the ugly game that does it better than pretty one.

skate 2 > thrasher > skate 1 > skate 3

fight me lol
(airhorn noise)