Thread: Fluckin Live Streamin Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..
    I haven't had 10 viewers yet.
    I know Skate 3 had a period of hype, maybe you capitalized on riding that wave a bit also.
    What platform were you using though, Twitch?
    I can't even get Twitch to work through Xbox anymore, that's why I'm on Mixer.
    I know it will work with an external cap card and OBS but I just don't have the funds right now.
    I don't know if building an audience is easier depending on platform or not but that's a thought.
    Mixer has some nice features but also lacks things- in comparison to twitch.
    I'm also unsure on mixer's audience, I'll likely be there a bit longer so I guess I'll let you all know what my experience is.
    I wanna believe that networking would help, not only with other streamers but with people on Fluck It.
    Even if the lurkers here just lurked in one of our streams it would be lit. Well, some might have to log in and talk but you get the idea.
    We could even host each other when one stream is over to keep the hype going.
    Imagine if Fluck It was a sort of Stream Team, when one person wasn't streaming others could chill in their chat and talk to them and their viewers.
    You can even host people WHILE you're offline, so that could be a way to redirect traffic to other Fluck It Streamers.
    We would need to prioritize a platform though, obviously.
    I'm leaning toward Twitch, could be wrong but if people are getting 10 viewers on there then it's something to keep in mind.
    I was lucky to get 4 one day using Mixer but no one talked to me through chat so, there's that too.
    Just thoughts guys, feel free to share any others you have. So far I like the idea of streaming and think something like a Team would make the audience building process a bit less painful.
    We don't have to be official, but we can SOO be a community of streamers. That would be so easy it's not even funny. We literally just play live, what we already do.