Thread: Fallout 4 (SPOILERS THREAD)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    legendary
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

who grabbed the season pass? i was on the fence since i haven't played in a while but i want the far harbor so i copped the pass before it goes up to $50 since it's only $5 more than the harbor by itself. there's gonna be a bunch of free mods coming, too. supposedly ps4 gets the mods like a month after the xblock.

Oops, I didn't see your reply here, I literally just said the same thing in chat, haha. I'm sure you'll get the extra 5 bucks you spent out of a future dlc, maybe even just the settlement one. I'm excited to make my own arenas and tame creatures, I'm curious if they'll incorporate betting as well? Probably not, but it we will see. I can imagine the next batch of dlc, after these three, will have the same formula. Another Story-driven one, one to expand settlements, and another to just add things to the commonwealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

i literally just replied to you in chatbox right before i saw your reply in here, haha. but yeah, i need to get back into the game and far harbor definitely got me motivated. i like the look of the first two dlcs also.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    who grabbed the season pass? i was on the fence since i haven't played in a while but i want the far harbor so i copped the pass before it goes up to $50 since it's only $5 more than the harbor by itself. there's gonna be a bunch of free mods coming, too. supposedly ps4 gets the mods like a month after the xblock.
    i bought it with the game, was worth it fasho. if youre on xbox get it, or steam
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

DLC news makes me really want to pop this back in. never did fully upgrade my power armor...
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    i bought it with the game, was worth it fasho. if youre on xbox get it, or steam
    i grabbed it a few nights ago when i got n++. i was gonna get it when i got the game at launch but it was so far away that i waited and forgot about it. im glad they gave us some time to still pay the original $30 price

XBL
    TheDietTea

Fallout 4 has been off and on for me.. feels more challenging this time. Dying more.
    That got me thinking, how do you get supplies?
    Aid and Ammo mainly.. Seems to be gone so fast.
    I have a ton of Junk, Weapons and Clothing but nowhere to sell it in bulk? No place to buy in bulk either?
    Normally I wouldn't care to just run on what is around but Enemies seem tougher, need more supplies.

@antwan start farming and build some water purifiers. you can sell the water and extra food to buy whatever you want. when you sell items, you can choose how many to sell - if that's what you mean by bulk. i sell 100s of bottles of water at a time.