Thread: "Almost every comment on EA's Instagram is "Skate 4""

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Anyone can score easily if they know the game, 2K is just as easy to manipulate.. but now that I think about it again, why even assume EA Sports would take it on and not another team like Blackbox?
    I guess EA Sports could try to make it more official, in turn making it into something way less about skateboarding. What I picture is something along the lines of an X Games Skateboarding Game.
    Just thinking that because I don't know if I've ever seen EA Sports take on "unofficial" sports.
    Part of me wonders if that's why Blackbox was even put on in the first place..
    Oh, so it's got some X Games elements to it? Okay, that's a real competitive sport, lets try it.
    because teams like Blackbox are rare. what do you think the chances are of EA having a game development team just lying around that also happens to have a deep passion for skating and would put their hearts in it because they love it? probably the same chance that kanye has of making a decent game, lol. ain't gonna happen. we lucked out with the 3 skate games. we're extremely lucky we even got the third. EA doesn't care about niche market products so they won't make sure it gets handled by the proper folks. they'll just throw whatever team in their roster ain't busy on it and it'll be like robomodo taking over thps. distasteful and disrespectful to the beautiful games blackbox gave us. it's better it doesn't happen.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 02-15-2016 at 08:50 AM.