• G.K. Foundation

3 11.11%
  • G.K. Filmin Corp.

9 33.33%

Thread: Gorilla Kult (Ps3 and Xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    I wouldn't say it's easier for me. Yes, it is easier since all the clips are in one place.

On the other hand, it would be easier for everyone involved, because if there's multiple clips I need to grab on more than one page (say trying to click on Page 2 of FJ's profile, for example), I wouldn't be able to reach them since the site loads the page from MY OWN profile, not the profile I'm looking into. The only way I could grab those extra clips is to bookmark them while playing the game, and since my system has a dead blu-ray laser, I can't do that.

I'll grab your clips soon, tatter.
    Don't mean to butt in, but to fix that you can paste "&pageNum=#" after the platform in the link. The "#" is the page number you want to go to so like "&pageNum=2" for the second page

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Don't mean to butt in, but to fix that you can paste "&pageNum=#" after the platform in the link. The "#" is the page number you want to go to so like "&pageNum=2" for the second page
    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks Goat.

PSN
    sk8tatter or Wizard__Beared

ok cool i'll hit you up Amphan when i get clips goin for this ASAP also add me on psn
    GORILLA KULT PSN is sk8tatter and Wizard__Beard add me if you are not a lame