Thread: Pandora revival Last Day: CHERRY HILL (XBOX DLC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    yes, its a shame its going to be his last Park for a while too.... NO ohmidi, dont
    Yeah, but if he can bust out such a great CAP every now and then, it's fine i can skate this CAP for weeks/months probably haha and its so good how you call him Ohmidi haha i remember he used to have a sig to correct people that were calling him messed up parts of his name haha

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Yeah, but if he can bust out such a great CAP every now and then, it's fine i can skate this CAP for weeks/months probably haha and its so good how you call him Ohmidi haha i remember he used to have a sig to correct people that were calling him messed up parts of his name haha
    oh hell yeah!

haha ya i call everyone something, it reminds me of..... "Oh Midi" which is a music thing, thats all i think about when i see his name is a midi controller (no in effect)

ohmid... SOLID bro. And sorry guys, I won't be dipping into parks again for a long time. I have barely any time for it, trying to balance school, hockey and life (drinking!). I also haven't built a park in over a year, and sadly I've lost what small creative inspiration I had. Still have yet to test out the merge glitch too.

The only thing that bugged me about this (and many other parks) is how the stairsets are set up. An example is pic 8. The stairset starts at the edge of the flooring. This can cause a "snag" glitch when skating, especially for people who prefer low pop. Easily can be avoided by starting the stairset under the flooring... Other than that, perfection dude! Gunna be fun getting clips here for the vid!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Made time for skate in your dreams eh..
    Wouldn't be surprised if all of Pandora's Parks were Dreamt.
    Revived for sure. Gotta delete old bookmarks.. Out with the old in with the new.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

tooooo rad!!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Finally got to skate this today for the first time, I won't hang on your meat too much cause everybody already did lol but the scenery and details are awesome, everything flows and connects with another little alley/corner or spot and it really feels like a realistic downtown area, some awesome spots with a lot of variety to hit also. I thought that from the pics it was just like 1 straight shot down the street too so I was surprised and happy to see it's a lot more detailed and squared up with different areas, always love some new parks by you and will be keeping this one in my cap list forever haha.

Park looks great man, my only gripe is the stairs, I think the first step should have been under the level of the ground a bit, on all of them, 'cause it does that gay glitch that makes you either bail or shoot backwards trying to do tricks down them, the rest is just amazing. I bet sever couldn't fit under those arch lights on the grass patch by the tree and he fucking did it, pointless, but funny. Had a good time at this park, i'll be sure to get clips here for the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck