Thread: SkateFluckit Upgrades/Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

I feel like Project: Session is going to make this topic relevant again. Just sayin, while I agree we shouldn't exactly "market" or advertise this forum, P:S may bring in a lot of attention and it might be important to tighten up moderation as Mr. Muhzzy pointed out. Nothing to worry about unless it actually happens, but just something to keep in mind.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I feel like Project: Session is going to make this topic relevant again. Just sayin, while I agree we shouldn't exactly "market" or advertise this forum, P:S may bring in a lot of attention and it might be important to tighten up moderation as Mr. Muhzzy pointed out. Nothing to worry about unless it actually happens, but just something to keep in mind.
    mos definitely gonna happen lol. Once that kickstarter goes. Fuck

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I would be down for anything that involves working on making the forum a tighter unit. Active moderators are not important now, but when it is a case of clicking a couple of buttons, it doesn't make sense to me to not think about doing that.

New graphics would be nice, at the very least get rid of the Vbulletin part and have a simple Fluckit logo there or something. As for colours and layouts I quite like what it is now.

I would like it if we could upgrade any of the thread tools, there are loads of things on other forums but I dont know if its just a case of activation them or something so I don't know if that is possible. I especially would like a "Spoilers" tool to create hidden text that people can expand, would really neaten up certain threads, like the P:S ideas thread.

As for new memebers, I am actually all for it.
    If we got cool new members than that goes without saying that it is a good then, if we get n00bs and griefers, then we can either ignore them, suggest how they might improve their behavior, or the new Moderator teams could temp or perma ban them.

But you guys don't think that the mods will show up in here more often again if we get a new skate game?

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    But you guys don't think that the mods will show up in here more often again if we get a new skate game?
    Well, if I recall correctly some of the less active ones are less active because of real life getting in the way. I could be wrong, though.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Well, if I recall correctly some of the less active ones are less active because of real life getting in the way. I could be wrong, though.
    Yeah right. Im sure though if this is happening we see everybody and his mother on this site again.
    look how many people that one clip brought back in here already...

XBL
    TheDietTea

No telling with old heads. People pop in and out regardless and this idea will likely entice the mass majority when it's really fleshed out with more to see. I can foresee new members over time for sure though.