Thread: Which is better?

Default Which is better?

I like both ways of filming, I can't decide.
    P.S. I know the end of the owl cam is realistic to stop at the ledge, I'm just talking about the initial gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Personally I prefer realistic, if only because you can get a better vision and idea of the gap and what's going on when you see a clip in the middle of an edit. A lot of the times owl cam edits leave me unable to really appreciate like half the clips unless I replay them and ruin the flow of the edit itself.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    TheDietTea

Generally speaking I prefer anything over owl cam.
    Personally, For gaps, I like to use long lenses. It's kinda in the middle there.
    Even a top down drone is better than an owl cam IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppySquidJr View Post
    Personally I prefer realistic, if only because you can get a better vision and idea of the gap and what's going on when you see a clip in the middle of an edit. A lot of the times owl cam edits leave me unable to really appreciate like half the clips unless I replay them and ruin the flow of the edit itself.
    That's why I'm so 50/50 on this particular clip. The realistic part shows off the gap a lot better than the owl cam does, but you can't really see the grab itself, even with it ramped. I could always just use the realistic angle as a second angle and quick cut back to the owl cam. Just thought it'd be fun to see other's opinions, since it was such a huge debate in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck