Thread: easkategod (instagram)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

lol I think you guys made him delete his account LOL damn. or he did for many obvious reasons....damn what a fool.

@Sk8er I was talking to him for a minute on instagram...let him use some of the footy I had before the the recent video(IM guessing he used something from that now?). Either or when I sent it to him didnt get a response back. Guess I showed him how the fakeSkate God's get it done right. lol Dude gonna probably be sly now unfortunately.
    @sad lol He got a following off instagram, probably a youngin for all I know. However social media works, its bs....people get hyped on anything and everything. He got the right ingredients at the right time and voila I guess. He definitely aint the best. NO skate god. but I liked his style to say the least. @HCH I have noticed some tricks are looking like they be on easy....but he could just be mashing like an albert for all we know. but that pop is definitely noticeable. Ive been a sucker for new fakeskate shit....when I noticed this on insta I was like woah. dude HAD shit poppin. He has some nice ideas for fakeskate but definitely could be executed to a finer extent.

For what its worth.... I always like finding new people to bring something new here to the forums, but it seems like he doesn't want to post here either....so its whatever. Im sure he'll be lurking. easkategod, if your reading this Take Care homie, and no disrespect. Just do you. If ya stealing clips....Dont.

oh SNAP just realized he blocked me on instagram LOL damn well this gonna get interesting

So much for being a nice guy. lol fuckin pouty all day now Need me some haterade

@Sk8er GOOD Looking out. Respects

Fluckit needs a good shake up round here hahaha
    Last edited by saunders420; 09-02-2016 at 05:39 AM.