Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

any other links? Is Kirchart's part a disappointment? I don't see any Kirchart love.

Bullet . . . . crap, disappointed bullet means I'll probably be disappointed too.

Let me ask you this . . . does Reynolds part match up to his "This is Skateboarding" part or his Baker 3 part?
Jack. In the rip out there, Kircharts part is not included. I know a few guys who downloaded it legit from itunes and it wasn't there either. Apparently at the premiere his part played before the intro, and started off showing a bunch of his old footage, sort of like a best of Heath montage, and then ended in a 2 minute part that was really good, but pretty much everything has already shown up in magazines, so not many suprises.

Reynolds has the best part of the video, I'm gonna say it's on par with his "this is skateboarding" part.

I'm still going to buy this video when the "deluxe edition" comes out. Apparently deerman has a full part that'll be a dvd extra.

So far I've only watched the full video once, and the 4 parts I mentioned earlier twice. So maybe with another watch it'll grow on me a little more.

oh yeah, a few more mentions.

I've never liked that Justin Figuera kid, but his part was nuts too.

Jamie Towncowny and Marquise Preston also had a super good parts, but lackluster enders. I know a part shouldn't be judged by their enders, so maybe it's no biggie. But those guys should win awards for how stylish they catch their fliptricks.

Hsu's part was also a little disappointing, but anything compared to that enjoi part would seem a little bit of a let down. And apparently he was injured the whole time too.